Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I cracked my penis

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I was at my desk and I got with a huge boner in my gym shorts and my dick caught under desk when i stood and I could feel a hard crack like sensation and mass pain:shock:

Did I break the penis bone? How to tell!? it’s brushing underside

Snapped penis

I was at my desk and I got with a huge boner in my gym shorts and my dick caught under desk when i stood and I could feel a hard crack like sensation and mass pain:shock:

Break your own penis and keep posting on incels.is √

Pics or it didn't happen

@Incelius Savage GTFIH

Penis breaking incident @Incelius Savage

You are now penis bros

I want to know if it’s broken
you have to be patient. I have once hit myself in the dick/balls with a baseball bat by accident years ago, and my dick was fucked for few weeks

Did the bone break?
You cant cum anymore, due to the penile (penis) bone being damaged. The sperm tunnel is connected to the penis bone, so you probably snapped it.

If youre unlucky you cant even get boners anymore

Dont worry the the bone will heal in a few days unlike other bones which heal after weeks

Dont break it again idiot or you penis will actually fall off since the only thing holding it will be skin

You cant cum anymore, due to the penile (penis) bone being damaged. The sperm tunnel is connected to the penis bone, so you probably snapped it.

Dont worry the the bone will heal in a few days unlike other bones which heal after weeks

Dont break it again idiot or you penis will actually fall off since the only thing holding it will be skin
Bro I’m worried now I think I legit did break the bone fuck :cryfeels:

Fuuuuuucl thus shut cuck my life goddam it!

oh no.. the incident.....

Did the bone break?

there's no bone in your cock you tards

Have you tried turning it off and on?

How is it attach them if no bone I thought it came from pelvus
idk if you're trolling but look up the anatomy. it's basically a container that gets filled up with blood

...does it still function? :dafuckfeels:

You don't want to end up like Incelius; rotting teeth AND a broken appendage doesn't sound like a very good combination. :feelswhat:

how can you be so retarded lmfao

You’re dick took a one way trip to snap city

Your dick muscles are just hurting and you are panicking

Mine was snapped in half too but it'll naturally heal. Don't worry about going to the doctor. :smonk: