Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think I can make it out.

Join a club and get more friends and enjoy pure friendship at least, it's better than total loneliness, everything else is tldr so i'm not sure if you're already doing this but I always feel the need to warn youngfags about this.
Oh yeah 90% of my school is white and my parents low-key hate white people

Youre normie you will be fine

Also you should consider avoiding this site for now lol. It might just kill your spirit to actually escape especially since it isn't over for you yet due to your young age.

im a 20 yo khhv lol its over bro

op is 15 and still has plenty of time, my time is extremely limited right now. i'd say maybe 4-5 more years.

15 lol what are you doing here, you still have 3 years minimum to know if its over.

Also here are some quick things to work on that will help your rating instantly:

-Haircut, I don't what kind of look you are trying to pull with this shit but it has to go asap. I would recommend a short side and longer top haircut. Kind of like taper on sides and 3 inches on top. I'll also recommend a line up cause you have a very round hairline.

-The glasses lose them. Either start looking into eye contacts but if you aren't comfortable with them start saving up money to buy some more stylish glasses. Ill recommend the generic Ray Ban brand cause that is a timeless brand and has really good models. Find some that compliment your face.

-Your clothes burn them. By the looks of what you are waiting I'm going to assume you dress random, so what I recommend is to look into current trendy teenage clothes and dress like that. Just go to your local mall and pay attention to the mannequins outside stores targeted to teenagers and dress like that. Or look at the popular kids, or famous teen instagrams. Many will say clothes doesn't matter and that may be true with the girls if you are a trucel but it'll definitely help making normie friends. It'll make you look normal, you don't want them thinking you are poor or a school shooter. It'll also keep bullying away.

Overall you are too young and haven't finished puberty. Your cheekbones are good so you have hope their, I would also say you have a good nose and lips. You have already been told about losing weight but that takes time. Follow the above advice and you should move up in rank easily. Best of luck, oh and hope you fucking grow man.
Idk if these hairstyles'll help imo. My hair is the insanely thick & curly brand. Also my parents hate white people so if I resemble that then they'll flip their shit. But for the other advice, thanks!

op is 15 and still has plenty of time, my time is extremely limited right now. i'd say maybe 4-5 more years.
Pic? Dude don't give up! I know it looks bad but you just gotta put more work in probs. I believe in you. (And if you feel as if it's truly over then just move to a poor 3rd world country. Hot foreign girls line up for Americans.)

Thanks dude. But I am poor though lol so I can't really invest in clothing till I (hopefully) get a job this summer
iIs cool if you are poor, I was/am poor too but here are some more tips lol:

-I don't know where you live but H&M is a world wide store that mainly sells trendy clothes for very cheap, so maybe try looking in there or shops similar to it. You could buy online but sizing is always a risk when buying online.

-Invest more in jackets and sweaters since you get the most versatility with them. So don't be afraid to spend a lot on nike or north face jackets case they are good brands and look really nice. Try to stick to lighter windbreaker type jackets cause they can be worn during fall, winter, and even spring without looking too weird. They also last the longest cause they require less washing.

-Don't buy to many branded shirts cause those are expensive and you can't wear to often since people will notice. Stick to buying solid or light pattern shirts for versatility. These are also usually cheaper. And if you haven't started gym celling yet and are afraid of your skinny arms ill recommend long sleeves. They hide your arms and can be worn year long granted they are thin enough.

-For pants stick to these three colors to get the most use of them. Black, Dark blue, and Light Blue. These match with anything and are super versatile. Invest a lot in these too although not yet cause you are still growing, ill recommend Levis although those do get pricey. Also some nice black chino pants and darker khaki chino pants are good too.

-For Shoes just stick to what is in so like Vans, Nikes, and Addidas. Most of there basic popular models are between 50-60 dollars and should last a few months. Vans are the cheapest of the three and you could find some decent ones for like 40 easily. Try to stick to black/white shoes cause those are the most versatile.

oh I was just agreeing with you and recommending th OP to leave lol yeah over 18 being kisses virgin means over for sure

I couldn't get past hey guys hazey here!

Pic? Dude don't give up! I know it looks bad but you just gotta put more work in probs. I believe in you. (And if you feel as if it's truly over then just move to a poor 3rd world country. Hot foreign girls line up for Americans.)

look in the ratings megathread in the off-topic section

Idk if these hairstyles'll help imo. My hair is the insanely thick & curly brand. Also my parents hate white people so if I resemble that then they'll flip their shit. But for the other advice, thanks!
The second seems to fit your hair the best imo. These are fades but just show the picture to the barber and he'll know what to do. Tapers are a little longer on the side.
Unknown 1
Unknown 2

fatcels = fakecels

iIs cool if you are poor, I was/am poor too but here are some more tips lol:

-I don't know where you live but H&M is a world wide store that mainly sells trendy clothes for very cheap, so maybe try looking in there or shops similar to it. You could buy online but sizing is always a risk when buying online.

-Invest more in jackets and sweaters since you get the most versatility with them. So don't be afraid to spend a lot on nike or north face jackets case they are good brands and look really nice. Try to stick to lighter windbreaker type jackets cause they can be worn during fall, winter, and even spring without looking too weird. They also last the longest cause they require less washing.

-Don't buy to many branded shirts cause those are expensive and you can't wear to often since people will notice. Stick to buying solid or light pattern shirts for versatility. These are also usually cheaper. And if you haven't started gym celling yet and are afraid of your skinny arms ill recommend long sleeves. They hide your arms and can be worn year long granted they are thin enough.

-For pants stick to these three colors to get the most use of them. Black, Dark blue, and Light Blue. These match with anything and are super versatile. Invest a lot in these too although not yet cause you are still growing, ill recommend Levis although those do get pricey. Also some nice black chino pants and darker khaki chino pants are good too.

-For Shoes just stick to what is in so like Vans, Nikes, and Addidas. Most of there basic popular models are between 50-60 dollars and should last a few months. Vans are the cheapest of the three and you could find some decent ones for like 40 easily. Try to stick to black/white shoes cause those are the most versatile.
Dude thanks! The nearest H&M is hiring so I'm trying to see if I can get a job there soon.