Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think I can make it out.

H

Haz3y

Greycel
Hey guys! Haz3y here and I recently joined and found some life fuel and hoped I could get help. I've never had a girlfriend and know that I'm not a very attractive person. Yet at the same time, looking back on some family photos, I can tell that I was actually not a bad looking kid. My parents are also generally attractive (dad was a Tyrone, mom East Asian). Only problem is (I hope) that I'm horribly unfit and overweight for my age. My parents also have unhealthy food lying around everywhere and I stress eat under constant pressure from school. I'm also not very social and don't go out much, and can't hold a meaningful/decent conversation with someone without resorting to self-deprication and just embarrassing myself. (Could also probably use a decent haircut). So with all that said. Am I beyond saving?

If you have good bones, no.

Go on a keto diet.

you just answered your own god damn question :p

that combination can work out real good sometimes, do you look more Asian or black?
Lmao sadly people can't tell. However I have more of the asian genes whereas my siblings have the black ones.

are you the guy who kicked that dog at the park?

Pic is up btw on comments

You look somewhat feminine, losing weight will certainly help you out. Try changing hairstyle as well.

no, I meant I dont see anything. I'm blindcel, you have to post in braille

You look somewhat feminine, losing weight will certainly help you out. Try changing hairstyle as well.
Yeah lmao. Just hard is all. Never found a hairstyle that's worked but I'll find it one day hopefully.

Yea there's great hope for you buddy, you need to lower bodyfat because that raises testosterone levels and i can see that you already have high cheekbones. How old are you btw ?

Yea there's great hope for you buddy, you need to lower bodyfat because that raises testosterone levels and i can see that you already have high cheekbones. How old are you btw ?

Dude, you're 15. You're still growing.

You look really feminine and your hairline...well

I'd try to get surgeries if I were you, you kind of look like Michael Jackson lol
But who wouldn't wanna be Michael Jackson though?

Fr? I really thought I could escape with working out
I kid, you are a weird looking mutt but gymcelling and cutting that hair would turn you into a low tier normie easily

I tried but it grows into a pedo stache

I suspected it, then you still have higher hopes than i thought. Stay out of this forum to not have your mind poisoned and go lower bodyfat and looksmaxx while you're growing. And check Mike Mew for some very useful information for you.

He is 15 should not even be on here

You look really feminine and your hairline...well

I'd try to get surgeries if I were you, you kind of look like Michael Jackson lol
You're too harsh on the kid, he mogs me and he's still growing. He will look like a completely different person in 4 years.

You're too harsh on the kid, he mogs me and he's still growing. He will look like a completely different person in 4 years.

That was before I read that he's 15, he should leave so this place doesn't completely infest his mind

that combination can work out real good sometimes, do you look more Asian or black?
Hell no, black and asian is awful and should be banned, their kids looks like legit monkeys. Future incel in the making.

Hell no, black and asian is awful and should be banned, their kids looks like legit monkeys. Future incel in the making.
what if they have a girl? lol
Also not all look bad t b h. You can say the same from any mix.

what if they have a girl? lol
Also not all look bad t b h. You can say the same from any mix.
They do, they have yellow/black skin, huge nose,lips and ears with chink eyes, sometimes the hair is afro tier. I'm not racist just pointing obvious. Black/white is a better combination, it gives caramel chick with big booty.

15 lol what are you doing here, you still have 3 years minimum to know if its over.

Also here are some quick things to work on that will help your rating instantly:

-Haircut, I don't what kind of look you are trying to pull with this shit but it has to go asap. I would recommend a short side and longer top haircut. Kind of like taper on sides and 3 inches on top. I'll also recommend a line up cause you have a very round hairline.

-The glasses lose them. Either start looking into eye contacts but if you aren't comfortable with them start saving up money to buy some more stylish glasses. Ill recommend the generic Ray Ban brand cause that is a timeless brand and has really good models. Find some that compliment your face.

-Your clothes burn them. By the looks of what you are waiting I'm going to assume you dress random, so what I recommend is to look into current trendy teenage clothes and dress like that. Just go to your local mall and pay attention to the mannequins outside stores targeted to teenagers and dress like that. Or look at the popular kids, or famous teen instagrams. Many will say clothes doesn't matter and that may be true with the girls if you are a trucel but it'll definitely help making normie friends. It'll make you look normal, you don't want them thinking you are poor or a school shooter. It'll also keep bullying away.

Overall you are too young and haven't finished puberty. Your cheekbones are good so you have hope their, I would also say you have a good nose and lips. You have already been told about losing weight but that takes time. Follow the above advice and you should move up in rank easily. Best of luck, oh and hope you fucking grow man.

Lmao these "Leave before I'm poisoned". I don't think I'm entirely incel but I can empathize with you guys. I get called a lesbian a lot at school. I even got some stories about some really really ugly encounters with girls.

if you think ALL look subhuman youre coping.
Not all of course, but there's high chance it gaves an incel compared to other race mixing and his life will be hell, so I would better see it banned.

15 lol what are you doing here, you still have 3 years minimum to know if its over.

Also here are some quick things to work on that will help your rating instantly:

-Haircut, I don't what kind of look you are trying to pull with this shit but it has to go asap. I would recommend a short side and longer top haircut. Kind of like taper on sides and 3 inches on top. I'll also recommend a line up cause you have a very round hairline.

-The glasses lose them. Either start looking into eye contacts but if you aren't comfortable with them start saving up money to buy some more stylish glasses. Ill recommend the generic Ray Ban brand cause that is a timeless brand and has really good models. Find some that compliment your face.

-Your clothes burn them. By the looks of what you are waiting I'm going to assume you dress random, so what I recommend is to look into current trendy teenage clothes and dress like that. Just go to your local mall and pay attention to the mannequins outside stores targeted to teenagers and dress like that. Or look at the popular kids, or famous teen instagrams. Many will say clothes doesn't matter and that may be true with the girls if you are a trucel but it'll definitely help making normie friends. It'll make you look normal, you don't want them thinking you are poor or a school shooter. It'll also keep bullying away.

Overall you are too young and haven't finished puberty. Your cheekbones are good so you have hope their, I would also say you have a good nose and lips. You have already been told about losing weight but that takes time. Follow the above advice and you should move up in rank easily. Best of luck, oh and hope you fucking grow man.
Thanks dude. But I am poor though lol so I can't really invest in clothing till I (hopefully) get a job this summer

Join a club and get more friends and enjoy pure friendship at least, it's better than total loneliness, everything else is tldr so i'm not sure if you're already doing this but I always feel the need to warn youngfags about this.

That was before I read that he's 15, he should leave so this place doesn't completely infest his mind
Also you should consider avoiding this site for now lol. It might just kill your spirit to actually escape especially since it isn't over for you yet due to your young age.

Also you should consider avoiding this site for now lol. It might just kill your spirit to actually escape especially since it isn't over for you yet due to your young age.
Really? Imo I think everyone has the potential to escape. I might be naive but most of the guys I saw on r/incels weren't that bad looking imo. I think it's mostly a confidence thing along with maybe working out.

15 + Good cheek boens

You have hope dont come here !!