Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I am gonna hurt myself today

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
I won't go into details but things are bad, my brain is massively broken and I cannot cope. I do not know what is real and what is a lie, I feel like everyone in my life is pulling a big joke on me and that love might not be real.

I want to be dead

Did something happen during this time of year to make you feel the way you do now? Truth be told lots of people get really depressed during the Holidays.

Did something happen during this time of year to make you feel the way you do now? Truth be told lots of people get really depressed during the Holidays.
Nobody cares about me legit and it really struck me all at once today from all angles

Nobody cares about me legit and it really struck me all at once today from all angles
Ouch! And they say the Holidays is a time of love, family, giving and happiness, yet many people don't get to enjoy any of that due to having no family or having a shitty family. What a fucking joke this life is.

I won't go into details but things are bad, my brain is massively broken and I cannot cope. I do not know what is real and what is a lie, I feel like everyone in my life is pulling a big joke on me and that love might not be real.

I want to be dead

If you're really going to check out, please buy a gun and kill some trannies for ya boi before shooting yourself in minecraft

Take some rest

Start drinking, buddy boyo
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Just be glad you can still feel bro.

Many of us cannot.

:|

It will pass and your will to live will overcome it (Right now you are attention seeking, you want us to tell you not to), humans have a cruel tendency to find hope even when there is nothing and all it does is prolong your suffering, otherwise if you are brave enough you can just rope, it's up to you.
Just be glad you can still feel bro.
Exactly all I feel is apathy and emptiness, it's fucking over.

Last edited:
I really want to today as well

I plan to neck myself someday but I also live next to the largest loch in the British isles

Why hurt yourself when you can hurt other people?
34eba22a566df98c339e099880aa3b66

Are you more depressed (don't feel pleasure with anything) or more frustrated (would feel pleasure with some things but they're blocked from you)?

to see if you still feel?

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL :feelsmusic:

Are you more depressed (don't feel pleasure with anything) or more frustrated (would feel pleasure with some things but they're blocked from you)?
Frustrated with the world

See you tomorrow