Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i think i am going to die

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
i ahe been sick for a while now and shit keeps getting worse i have no enegery limbs are getting stiff head hurts like hell i keep having to shit badly i keep getting stabbing feelings in my back hopefully i can get xrays done today

It's been nice knowing ya. Dispite not knowing ya

Good luck bro. Ive been sick and completely isolated in the past, to the point of not being able to go to buy the medicines i needed, and it is hell. Isolation while sick is one thousand times worse.
Worst part is knowing that, if we were average looking, a foid would probably be on our side, taking care of us, instead of dying alone without anybody knowing or caring about us.
I fucking hate my life.

Get yourself tested it might be corona

Hope you get better OP, godspeed.

Hope you get better OP, godspeed.

thank you komrade
Good luck bro. Ive been sick and completely isolated in the past, to the point of not being able to go to buy the medicines i needed, and it is hell. Isolation while sick is one thousand times worse.
Worst part is knowing that, if we were average looking, a foid would probably be on our side, taking care of us, instead of dying alone without anybody knowing or caring about us.
I fucking hate my life.

indeed
Get yourself tested it might be corona

maybe but i doubt that

Could just be regular stomach flu.

It sucks but it should pass without killing you, bro.

Stay safe and well bro
Hate to see you go

Brutal to read it , wish the best

Damn bro that sounds brutal. Get well soon.

You're so lucky.

recover soon man