Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think i already had a blackpill mentality bfr it was even a thing. Let me explain.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
I always knew my place, deepdown. Even when i had a slight chance of walking around with a popular kid (he was probably looking around for a puching bag, both literally and physically speaking) i refused and told him to fuck off (which made them as a whole like me even less).

I always knew my life was over and there was "something in my composition" that would NEVER let me reach my full (supposedly) potential as a human being.

In that regard, i think i was pretty smart. Or, at least, humble enough to realise early on my inferiority.

I never liked people. Being around them, listen to their foolishness and participating in the petty drama was a big no no for me.

And that isnt even me trying to pull a sigma card or anything, its probably the opposite. Im an omega, as most are in this site.

I never had (or pretty much wanted to have, at least from 12 onwards) anyone to talk to, open up or just share my ideas cause, well, no one gave a flying fuck.

It was always me and myself, always. No where to run, no where to hide.

End of rant.

At least you suspect something is off with you and there's something wrong that separates you from the rest of the crowd. The true full blown realization sets in when your future experiences after this initial series of epiphanies gets further confirmed to be correct with future events.

I never liked people. Being around them, listen to their foolishness and participating in the petty drama was a big no no for me.
Me neither.

I honestly don't understand a lot of what normies do or why they care about certain things so much

The BP before named the BP was around since Ancient Civilization. You werent even born yet when people died 50 yo virgins after suffering their whole lifes.

Me neither.

I honestly don't understand a lot of what normies do or why they care about certain things so much
Because they do in order to not end up in the position that YOU are currently in: A lonely, stoic, numb from everything, virgin Doomer

[Not trying to bully you here, its the same for me but its facts]

I've always been high inhib because I knew my place in society. Once I fully realised how subhuman I was, I avoided everyone to avoid as much bullying as possible.

Because they do in order to not end up in the position that YOU are currently in: A lonely, stoic, numb from everything, virgin Doomer

[Not trying to bully you here, its the same for me but its facts]
True :feelsbadman:

Me neither.

Bcs they see the petty shit as representations/expressions of the group they are in and, by appendix, of themselves. Its obviously pathetic, bit its how they roll...