Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I think I almost fell for a Chris Hansen / vigilanties

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
Several years ago while I was 20yo I was talking to a 14yo online, I had sent her my picture and despite that she kept talking to me (Big red flag).
She was also trying to get the conversation towards adult topics and suggested we meet someday.
Luckily I replied something like, (Ok, perhaps we can meet next year) because she lived very far.
The conversation also didn't get too explicit (mainly because I had no experience what so ever).
I am now persuaded that I talked to a decoy, had I agreed to meet her my life would have been over and I would have landed in jail.

Yes. Not Chris Hansen because they usually wait for you to bring up sexual things first but most definitely an online vigilante. Those people have ruined the lives of 19 year olds trying to meet up with 16 year olds which isn't even that bad. Had you went to meet her you would probably be doing pushups while some spic with a gopro calls you disgusting. Lol.

You should have gotten them to drive somewhere really far away just to waste their time and gas

If a girl under 18 shows interest in you she's either a fed or a vigilante. Never trust them.

Yes. Not Chris Hansen because they usually wait for you to bring up sexual things first but most definitely an online vigilante. Those people have ruined the lives of 19 year olds trying to meet up with 16 year olds which isn't even that bad. Had you went to meet her you would probably be doing pushups while some spic with a gopro calls you disgusting. Lol.
Yeah, lots of online vigilantes and cringe LARP militias like to entrap people like this. They will frame targets if they have to. The stigma against 'pedos' is extreme, so they're trying to cause outrage against people and screw up lives. Somehow this kind of malice isn't called a 'bad personality' idk

But tbf them calling people 'pedos' holds less weight that any random foid hysterically yelling that someone raped/SA'd them, so it's a surprise that they bother.

I feel like the overall lesson for truecels is that it's better to avoid and/or shun foids, rather than engaging with them

It would've been game over for you in prison I knew a ped0 there who got beaten black and blue before his sentence was up.

Next time you should talk all wholesomely about wanting a virgin wife. Sending a non-easy-to-research chad pic...

String them along for years!

Ofc do it though a tor browser.

But...
You should have gotten them to drive somewhere really far away just to waste their time and gas
That's a good idea too! Lol.

Only do it when she's AOC. They can't do anything with that and you can sue them to hell and back.