Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I think i agree with SlayerSlayer

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
If youve never lived teenage love aka not worthy enough to be seen as a man since early teens then you re a goner.

An incel for life.

Doesnt matter if you ascend in 30s or 40s or even mid 20s. Its more like a rub salt in the wound experience at this point.

If youve never lived teenage love aka not worthy enough to be seen as a man since early teens then you re a goner.

An incel for life.

Doesnt matter if you ascend in 30s or 40s or even mid 20s. Its more like a rub salt in the wound experience at this point.

An incel for life.

@SlayerSlayer is a black pill output machine.

the teen love pill is brutal

his race bait threads are annoying to be honest
The brocel is a 15 year old stuck in a 40+ year old chink's body and hasn't developed past that stage. It's so fucking brutal tbhngl. :feelsbadman:

missing out on teen love, high school prom, and noone coming to your graduation = inkwell for life (me)

missing out on teen love, high school prom, and noone coming to your graduation = inkwell for life (me)
That handjob in recess time or in the back of the classroom or kissing in the corridors or sneaking out somewhere to play together or her letting you touch her ass when you stand in line just hits different and gives you the much needed confidence in yourself to develop as a real man.

Its more like a rub salt in the wound experience at this point.
Ouch, it probably would feel like that, that you have been missing out on it the whole time, not only that but your not young anymore and the foid you are with would not be young as you age
That handjob in recess time or in the back of the classroom or kissing in the corridors or sneaking out somewhere to play together or her letting you touch her ass when you stand in line just hits different and gives you the much needed confidence in yourself to develop as a real man.
Don't know about back of classroom :shock:
It's not even confidence it just seems like one of lifes great pleasures to me which I will never have.

Ouch, it probably would feel like that, that you have been missing out on it the whole time, not only that but your not young anymore and the foid you are with would not be young as you age

Don't know about back of classroom :shock:
It's not even confidence it just seems like one of lifes great pleasures to me which I will never have.
Its really not just pleasures..

If you weren't accepted in high school then you're just an uggo.

School is completely artifical environment: roughly the same gender ratio, lots of girls your age in same enclosed spaces. If attraction were to happen, then that's the best place for it because the girls don't yet have an access to a huge dating pool.

If you weren't chosen in high school then its over.

The brocel is a 15 year old stuck in a 40+ year old chink's body and hasn't developed past that stage. It's so fucking brutal tbhngl. :feelsbadman:
YES

An incel for life.

IF YOU HAVE TEEN SEX AS A TEEN YOU HAVE ALREADY WON AT LIFE AN NO EVENT CAN TAKE THAT AWAY

That’s when the libido is at its highest, Chico.

If you weren't accepted in high school then you're just an uggo.

School is completely artifical environment: roughly the same gender ratio, lots of girls your age in same enclosed spaces. If attraction were to happen, then that's the best place for it because the girls don't yet have an access to a huge dating pool.

If you weren't chosen in high school then its over.
i dunno really why many here are obssesed with high school

it's MUCH earlier than this

I agree also, but basing your entire life around this fact is retarded

Missing out on teenage love and your 20s makes it not worth it, even if one were to ascend in late 20s to early 30s it would only have meaning to you but no meaning to her, you will just be another warm body in a sea of CUM especially compared to her first love, teenage crush and her chaddier more well endowed ex.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STugQ0X1NoI

ya never got a kiss or any type of job "blow-job, hand- job etc..." or sex throughout my entire time at school from kindgarden to college graduation.
And now at 29 I can't get any likes on Tinder

ya never got a kiss or any type of job "blow-job, hand- job etc..." or sex throughout my entire time at school from kindgarden to college graduation.
And now at 29 I can't get any likes on Tinder
I get likes on tinder from 150kg sheboons that have the audacity to ask me for sex money or uber