Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think HTNs get more women than Chad (in some situations)

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I think a socialmaxxed, statusmaxxed HTN gets more foids than a regular Chad tbh. Chads are too passive, they know they can get it so they never hunt, they wait until they're approached.

A HTN who's always got his eyes on the ball however, is like a predator who has learned how to play the game and is more aggressive and to the point.

Make no mistake though, as soon as Chad steps away from the shadows and starts engaging actively, he comes out victorious.

Cope. Chads get it on absolute easy mode. Meeks got hundreds of love letters from different women while in prison solely because of his attractive mugshot. No social networking or chasing foids required

Cope. Chads get it on absolute easy mode. Meeks got hundreds of love letters from different women while in prison solely because of his attractive mugshot. No social networking or chasing foids required
I think a life of the party-HTN will be very successful compared to a Chad who's nursing a drink by the bar all night. They will both slay of course though.

I think a life of the party-HTN will be very successful compared to a Chad who's nursing a drink by the bar all night. They will both slay of course though.
You might be right in this specific example. Thing is though, Chads almost never end up shy and socially stunted, so shy introverted chads are rare

You might be right in this specific example. Thing is though, Chads almost never end up shy and socially stunted, so shy introverted chads are rare
Yeah in this instance the Chad isn't shy but brooding and mysterious

Yeah in this instance the Chad isn't shy but brooding and mysterious
Yep. Chad acts like an autist = mysterious and interesting in these cases usually. Average or Sub5 acts like an autist = creepy and annoying

Yep. Chad acts like an autist = mysterious and interesting in these cases usually. Average or Sub5 acts like an autist = creepy and annoying
Whenever a woman tells me they like shy guys, they pretty much always mean a quiet/introverted chad and their fantasy to take him out of his comfort zone. Not the chinless sub5 autist who reads STEM books all day. Same with ''nerdy guys'', it's just synonym for chad with glasses.

Whenever a woman tells me they like shy guys, they pretty much always mean a quiet/introverted chad and their fantasy to take him out of his comfort zone. Not the chinless sub5 autist who reads STEM books all day. Same with ''nerdy guys'', it's just synonym for chad with glasses.
Yep. Always for attractive men. Not sub5s or even average dudes

chad gets as many women as he wants jfl

I agree, man, to tell the truth it seems like most incels don't leave the house, these things are pretty obvious in everyday life, at partie

yea a sex addict normie could have lots of sex, if they're a statusmaxxed musician or a druggie who gets in random orgies

some people feel the need to constantly chase sexual stimulation, and value quantity much more than the quality of the experience.

but women won't prefer a htn to a chad

people can enjoy sex without it being a compulsion, because they're satisfied with their lives and don't need to chase it constantly

No some HTN struggle or they wouldnt sit on looksmax.org all day complaining how they cant get a gf despite being above average

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back