Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think gymcelling for a fat chick would be worse than just staying incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Okay, I made my previous thread about why I don't think fat women count. I got flack for it, but genius sometimes go unrecognized. Thats fine.This thread is different though.

I saw this thread

https://incels.is/threads/dude-who-...ace-with-layers-of-makeup.67639/#post-1261687

And had a thought. That kid goes to the gym 4-5 days a week for at least 1-2 hours. While hes there, hes surrounded by tight, fit, voluptuous women in their prime wearing tight spandex. Then, going home, sweating and miserable, he is embraced by some lazy cow. I bet you anything this kid has been trying to get his girl to the gym, and trying to make her eat salads when he takes her out to betabux. I'm 100% sure all these guys have in their mind "We'll, if I get her started now, she'll be a hardbody in a year or so, then all my gymcelling will have paid off"

Gymcels, especially those that settle for fat chicks, are the biggest victims to the sunk cost fallacy there is. I want to sui every day, but at least I don't have to pretend to like a sweaty whale. Call it cope or not, but I think that being forced to settle for a fatty after all my years of gymcelling would drive me to rope faster than just staying incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back