Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think for most of us the solution to our problems is finding love

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
I believe i am speaking for a large portion of this site when I say that most our problems will be solved if we get a gf. Humans need intimacy and we failed to get it. My bitterness will go away the day I get a loving gf, do you agree?

We'll never "find love" even if we got into a relationship

Most of my problems would go away

IT'S A MIRACLE!

why didn't I think of that before?

No such thing as a just world.. so it will not happen. But yes.. it would be nice.

Men would rather be cucks than lose their love. That's how powerful and valuable it is.

If I could have a wife now and just have a family, yeah, I could finally be at peace. It would make me much healthier in so many ways.

yes bro, unfortunately dreams never come true in this world

Describe finding love. What is it really? Is it what hollywood has portrayed for goys in the films? Is it the innocent teen kiss on a warm summer night behind the football field? This doesnt exist for us. Even if we entered a relationship with a western woman the blackpill would be solidified a thousandfold by the severe reality of what these people are. Maybe if you somehow came across a traditional woman, but such a rare thing is long taken. Forget it.

It would indeed solve everything(for me atleast).

It wouldn't solve everything for me tbh, but it would come pretty close to being the solution to everything.

Love is cope

What will solve our problem is if we overcome the "bluepill" in all forms

Love is one of them

What is the definition(s) of love?

As you can see, it all has a general meaning, a strong attraction or liking to something.

How does this strong attraction come along?

You have to get used to someone(or thing) first, know someone(or something) first, or (in very rare cases)someone(or something) has to be attracted to you.

These are all social phenomenon

What you are actually describing, is sex

We need sex

Love is nice, but it is not necessary in the long run

While we are social, love based romantic relationships were actually very rare, and, in the past, marriages were arranged and "love" was built IN the relationship.

Unless we dont get extremely rich or our looks dont improve with surgery then its over and no girlfriend cant change that. We need a fishing rod, not just one fish.

My bitterness will go away the day I get a loving gf
Foids don't love men, they only even flock to chad because he's better looking and usually has more things to give the foids.

The solution to all our problems is a chad tier face, in that case society will bend over and enable all our hopes, dreams and desires to be fulfilled.

I just accepted that no girl will ever love me.(to an outsider, this statement probably makes them feel bad for me. But I feel fine tbh)
And yeah, It's hard at first, but you gradually become happier with it.
You look at chads the way you look at billionaires.

I have tried to get women to feel something for me, at best I can get some pity. Love is for Chads and normies. There probably are some foids that can love an incel but I highly doubt there are enough to go around, and they're more likely to run into normies anyway.

most of my problems would be solved if I was gl

OP is right

However, we are only seen as slaves. We are scum and filth

Cute adorable loli of culture to be my comrade, ally against evil human world, yes

this is a pretty gay post tbh. sexual attraction does not exist for sub3 male. also the rest of society will still treat you like shit depsite you having a gf

It would solve mine, if it were possible for a woman I could be satisfied with to genuinely love me. It really is the only problem I have. Despite setbacks, I do pretty well otherwise.

Yep, learned that at a very young age.

Fuck love, I just want my hair back.

Tl;dr we're fucked.

I believe i am speaking for a large portion of this site when I say that most our problems will be solved if we get a gf. Humans need intimacy and we failed to get it. My bitterness will go away the day I get a loving gf, do you agree?
Love....IS good look.
Fuck love, I just want my hair back.
Legit.

Ye it would solve all my problems if it isn't already too late. You should have gotten love in your adolescence and not being lonely and frustrated until you're a grown ass man.