Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I think foids who have abortions should be punished by being stabbed to death with sharpened abortion forceps, what about you guys?

I think foids who have abortions should be punished by being stabbed to death

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • National Basketball Association

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
I think it would be a fitting punishment and should be performed by Incels. Can you guys think of any more suiting punishments?

this post glows. but i agree abortion is murder. JFL foids have killed more than incels have

you can not have sex to avoid children, sex is not so important, right??

you can not have sex to avoid children, sex is not so important, right??

We joke around about foids being evil but they really be out here taking a whole ass sentient beings life because they're so selfish that they wanted to get creampied by a Chad.. :feelswhat:

We joke around about foids being evil but they really be out here taking a whole ass sentient beings life because they're so selfish that they wanted to get creampied by a Chad.. :feelswhat:
chad is entitled to not use protections while we are not entitled to sex

murderers need to be punished

this post glows. but i agree abortion is murder. JFL foids have killed more than incels have
:yes: hundreds of millions killed by them

I think it would be a fitting punishment and should be performed by Incels. Can you guys think of any more suiting punishments?
CF3BE62F B7A0 4DC8 8569 325F8886DDBB

Only emotional soyboys consider abortion as murder, I couldn’t give a fuck if some unborn fetus in the womb gets killed

This seems like IncelTears bait.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back