Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think females get less physical pleasure from sex than men.

• Thread starter Deleted member 17752
  • Start date
Deleted member 17752

Deleted member 17752

20 y/o tourettecel
-
I am not saying females enjoy sex less, but I think they enjoy it in different ways. A woman enjoys sex for various emotional reasons. For starters, women are almost always submissive because of biology and social conditioning, so submitting to a strong man makes them feel safe and "held". I heard several woman say, long windily, how they like to be made to feel small and secure by their partner or men in general.

Next, sex makes women feel desirable. A woman receives an enormous amount of validation from sex, ascertaining her worth to herself. Looks are everything to women, including both their own looks and the looks of their potential partners.

I do think there are exceptions to this observation (women who gain as much pleasure from sex as men), but I think this holds true for the majority of females.

They have stronger, and longer lasting orgasms. When was the last time you shook uncontrollably for several seconds while orgasming? I personally have never, the pleasure lasts maybe 3 seconds for a man. For some women, their orgasms can last 10 or 20 seconds.

Women enjoy sex just as much as men, they just don’t have as much testosterone so they don’t crave sex like we do. Get a woman horny and they desire sex more than you. Of course, me and you will never experience this because we aren’t Chad’s.

Women enjoy sex just as much as men, they just don’t have as much testosterone so they don’t crave sex like we do.
I haven't thought of it like that. But that makes sense as women are far more selective than men and are more likely to have a propensity against having sex.

Women are pickier about sex because their retarded dog brains haven't caught up to birth control or condoms. Instinctively they behave as though if they fuck non-Chad they will get pregnant with festering incel seed that will poison their womb and have to live with the consequences.

I haven't thought of it like that. But that makes sense as women are far more selective than men and are more likely to have a propensity against having sex.
Women are more selective because they have risk of pregnancy, it’s a subconscious fear. That’s why most women turn into submissive, giggling good girls when Chad appears because they want his cock in them to produce more genetically superior offspring.

Males will breed with anything, that’s why juggernauts law exists. Women are naturally selective for genetics though. That’s why they only find maybe 5% of men attractive.

Cope, the stimulus from a female orgasm would probably fry your brain tbh ngl.

Foids do enjoy sex less, it’s a fact. Foids cannot have orgasms as it serves no biological purpose. Their pleasure is purely mental, and is caused by the fact that chad is impregnating them with his hunter genes.

Foids do enjoy sex less, it’s a fact. Foids cannot have orgasms as it serves no biological purpose. Their pleasure is purely mental, and is caused by the fact that chad is impregnating them with his hunter genes.
I can hear the banshees screech, "NOOOO U WRONG, INCEL!" From miles...

Women only dont enjoy it when its not chad

Cope. Females get a lot more from sex. Do you ever see a man scream and cry out in pleasure "YES YES YES!" during sex? No

but this question (men or women get more pleasure from sex) goes back to the ancient Greeks. In myth the prophet Tiresias bad been turned into a woman for 7 years by the gods as a punishment (this was a time when woman had little to no power in Greek society), he lived as a woman for a time having a husband and children. Anyway:

Tiresias was drawn into an argument between Hera and her husband Zeus, on the theme of who has more pleasure in sex: the man, as Hera claimed; or, as Zeus claimed, the woman, as Tiresias had experienced both. Tiresias replied, "Of ten parts a man enjoys one only." Hera instantly struck him blind for his impiety. Zeus could do nothing to stop her or reverse her curse, but in recompense he did give Tiresias the gift of foresight and a lifespan of seven lives.

So that settles it then.

Women are pickier about sex because their retarded dog brains haven't caught up to birth control or condoms. Instinctively they behave as though if they fuck non-Chad they will get pregnant with festering incel seed that will poison their womb and have to live with the consequences.
Unfortuntely Chad doesn't get them pregnant and they just keep riding the carosel.

This is false. The problem is most men are too under-equipped and too quick to climax to cause orgasm through penetrative sex, and they're not Chad. If your dick is less than 6 inches in length and 5 in width, or if you can't last more than 10 minutes, it's over for you.