Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think female unicorns exist

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
By this I mean women in the west who dont engage in the same types of behaviors as other women. They don't drink, go out and party, go on Instagram or tinder, or sleep around. These women tend to be on the introverted side and date their looksmatch. The only problem is, that they're rare af to find. But I've seen some.

Are you talking about your grandmother? Because there's not a single hole of this generation who fits your description. They are all Chad worshiping whores.

That's why unicorns don't exist in real life.

it is, but finding it among 7 billion people its almost impossible.

Are you talking about your grandmother? Because there's not a single hole of this generation who fits your description. They are all Chad worshiping whores.

You sound like a foid that says "all men are the same!"

They probably do exist but they get caught up really fast, and usually not by an inkwell.

They probably do exist but they get caught up really fast, and usually not by an inkwell.

True. The Quality women out there are those who can only be picked up when they're inbetween relationships

By this I mean women in the west who dont engage in the same types of behaviors as other women. They don't drink, go out and party, go on Instagram or tinder, or sleep around. These women tend to be on the introverted side and date their looksmatch. The only problem is, that they're rare af to find. But I've seen some.
I agree but it really doesn't matter even if they care about personality why wouldn't they just go for a chad with a good personality instead of a incel, And at the end of day they are so rare that they aren't worth pursuing.

Good luck getting with a woman like that, she's got a 100 other guys after her.

Ok here's the thing. I will admit that female unicorns exist. But there is a BIG "BUT".

BUT: they simply grow out of it real fast. By early 20s they are no longier outliers. The life of a felame unicorn is simply unsustainable in this society.

There happen to be some far and few between cases of yet-unspoilt girls in their teens who think dating taller guys is shallow, or who actually have a 5'6 boyfriend, BUT IT NEVER LASTS.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for a woman to have a short bf today without all her female friends/ family members/ acquaintances, and even other men being gender traitors these days just to one-up the guy, to keep constantly reminding them that hey, your bf is short! If you dont believe that she will get literally hundreds of reminders about this, you need to eavesdrop on casual womens conversations more.

One year into a relationship with a guy that isnt at least half a foot taller than her, and she will grow to hate all short guys, because ultimately dating one degraded her self worth and image.

One more thing, these outliers are probably the moust sought-after women out there. Good luck finding one that is single.

it'd be stupid to imagine that in this whole world there wouldn't be at least one decent woman. But they're called this way for a reason, they're rare asf.

not to mention that if average psycho evil foids are disputed, men would kill to have a chance with an actual good one. If you ever come across one, chances are she already have a (very attractive) guy.

I agree, they do exist. .000000000001% outlier. There's probably literally only three girls of my generation in this entire country of United States of Cuckmerica who fit this description. Non-virgins who turn less whorish later on down the road don't count.

truth. All whores they are

They do. Even virgin ones.

But they're saving themselves for gigachads.

So... good luck with that.

Of course they do. You think unicorns just spawn out of nowhere? JFL my dude.

i think you are coping hard

There are also probably some indian janitors that get laid, but so what?

The problem is that the only decent women out there, at least intellectually, are TERFs who naturally hate ALL men. It's a bit ironic that of all the women out there, we have the most in common with them:

TERFS:
-hates TRANNIES
-hates whores and sluts
-hates social media
-hates fakeup
-hates conSOOMER culture
-hates chivalry
- hates Chads and Stacies
- into self-determinism
- capable of having divisive opinions and living with the consequences
- capable of reading and discussing something philosophical in nature (though you might disagree with it vehemently)

How far west do I have to go! Sounds like there could be gold in the West

Those are the type to cheat and slut out from what I’ve seen

Proof or get out

Of course they exist, but they reserve themselves for Chad or Chad-lites, maybe high-tier normies. But for truecels like me? Forget about it.

Of course they exist, but they reserve themselves for Chad or Chad-lites, maybe high-tier normies. But for truecels like me? Forget about it.
They are for the top1% that have to personalitymaxx, careermaxx, moneymaxx,statusmaxx, bodymaxx, etc.... to fight over m'lady. Bottom 30% need not apply.

They are for the top1% that have to personalitymaxx, careermaxx, moneymaxx,statusmaxx, bodymaxx, etc.... to fight over m'lady. Bottom 30% need not apply.
Bottom 30% needs to treat her like a kween!!

I know one personally. But of course she is taken.
And I dont think such a rare find would even consider being with a low value male.

They're called unicorns for a reason, because they do not exist. Even the shyest and most conservative raised woman will lust for genetically superior males, it's in their biology.

They exist but dont date their looksmatch. They're just as hypergamous as any other hole.

You sound like a foid that says "all men are the same!"
You're literally forgetting AWALT for this bluepilled fantasy of yours.
They're called unicorns for a reason, because they do not exist. Even the shyest and most conservative raised woman will lust for genetically superior males, it's in their biology.
Yes this guy is right, women are hypergamous.

Yeah, the geeky and/or autistic girls. They're out there but rare, you used to see them a lot into anime before anime became a normalfag meme.
The real problem is these girls are scooped up FAST by the extroverted neckbeard spergs in their social group. Then you see then lying around with the neckbeard kissing in public and shit and you realize that it should be illegal for ugly people to partake in PDA or speak of sex.