Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think ER was the biggest event of 2014

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Year of the Hapa

Why does this forum worship that incel killer? He killed more truecels than foids, he was a mentally deranged dumbass. His mass shooting served absolutely no purpose but to make us an easier target, I would understand a mass raping, I would even support the cause. But mass shooting a bunch of subhuman is such a shit move

Why does this forum worship that incel killer? He killed more truecels than foids, he was a mentally deranged dumbass. His mass shooting served absolutely no purpose but to make us an easier target, I would understand a mass raping, I would even support the cause. But mass shooting a bunch of subhuman is such a shit move
He didn't even shoot the ricecels, he stabbed them to death in the most horrifying manner imaginable

He didn't even shoot the ricecels, he stabbed them to death in the most horrifying manner imaginable
Brutal, what a shit nigger I hope he is rotting in hell if it exists. Makes me so fucking mad to see all those ER worshippers when you know if they were his roommates he would've killed them.

I believe those other ricecels he killed bullied him a lot and messed with his stuff. If this is true, they had it coming

Brutal, what a shit nigger I hope he is rotting in hell if it exists. Makes me so fucking mad to see all those ER worshippers when you know if they were his roommates he would've killed them.

I believe those other ricecels he killed bullied him a lot and messed with his stuff. If this is true, they had it coming
Bro they were Chinese exchange students iirc. They are waaaay too high inhib to bully

It's not you're just making stuff up to justify that incel murderer, he was a HTN standardcel who would only fuck blonde foids he had the chance to ascend but no it would only be with a blonde girl that everyone wanted. He was anything but an incel. He larped in PUA hate about being an incel.

Bro they were Chinese exchange students iirc. They are waaaay too high inhib to bully
Could be. I can’t be sure if it’s true, but I did read somewhere that they were very mean to him though. I agree they likely would have been too high inhib

It's not you're just making stuff up to justify that incel murderer, he was a HTN standardcel who would only fuck blonde foids he had the chance to ascend but no it would only be with a blonde girl that everyone wanted. He was anything but an incel. He larped in PUA hate about being an incel.
I’m not trying to justify anything. I don’t condone what he did. I’m just stating that I have read from somewhere that they had bullied him. Also, if you think ER was HTN then you are insane. He was 4/10, short, narrow frame, and had Asperger’s.

He was indeed a mentally deranged narcissist, but his roommates were assholes who fucked with him for fun (or so he claims in his manifesto).
The only thing I relate to him in, is his vlogs and diary entries, where he states he was robbed of his best years and had to rot in loneliness.

He was 4/10, short, narrow frame, and had Asperger’s.
Don’t forget he was a hapa in Chadsville California. He never stood a chance, even with daddy’s money backing him.

Don’t forget he was a hapa in Chadsville California. He never stood a chance, even with daddy’s money backing him.
Exactly. I don’t know why some people act like was was an HTN who could easily get average girls. Poor guy didn’t stand a chance

I’m not trying to justify anything. I don’t condone what he did. I’m just stating that I have read from somewhere that they had bullied him. Also, if you think ER was HTN then you are insane. He was 4/10, short, narrow frame, and had Asperger’s.

Not even in looksfag.org where everyone underrates you he is considered an LTN, and you want to make me believe he is a 4/10? He was 5'9 which in 2014 is more than alright he was dead average. His failo was autism that's it. Doesn't change the fact that he is a narcissit incel killer.

his roommates were assholes who fucked with him for fun (or so he claims in his manifesto).
He is lying, those high inhib immigrant chinks would of never do that, he probably was on some drug I can't trust this dude, he wanted to kill his bro just because he knew he would get girls.

View attachment 1193786View attachment 1193788View attachment 1193792View attachment 1193796View attachment 1193797

Not even in looksfag.org where everyone underrates you he is considered an LTN, and you want to make me believe he is a 4/10? He was 5'9 which in 2014 is more than alright he was dead average. His failo was autism that's it. Doesn't change the fact that he is a narcissit incel killer.
View attachment 1193798
His face was average at best. His jaw was a little weak, and he had Asian genetics, which will destroy you in a white dominated area. His autism was a curse, as is mine. Also, I do not believe he was really 5”9”. He seemed way shorter than that and likely exaggerated his height

He is lying, those high inhib immigrant chinks would of never do that, he probably was on some drug I can't trust this dude, he wanted to kill his bro just because he knew he would get girls.
If he said in his manifesto they bullied him, I believe it. Why would he lie about that anyway? If they were nice to him he probably would have left them be. Also, don’t doubt how cocky and aggressive ugly incel tier guys in school or college who are NT can be. Almost all of my bullies were ugly NT guys

His jaw was a little weak
His jaw is great? His jawline visibility is great, his gonions are wide enough, his zygomatic bones are peak, look at his zygos here, literally top tier genetics niggas get implant to have such prominant zygos
He was nowehere below average stop coping, he is a 6/10 I have seen too many foid say he is attractive even my own sister and she doesn't even know who he is

His jaw is great? His jawline visibility is great, his gonions are wide enough, his zygomatic bones are peak, look at his zygos here, literally top tier genetics niggas get implant to have such prominant zygos View attachment 1193804 He was nowehere below average stop coping, he is a 6/10 I have seen too many foid say he is attractive even my own sister and she doesn't even know who he is
I agree he isn’t ugly. He’s not super good looking either. His Asian genetics hurt him. He’s not ugly enough to be treated like a complete subhuman for his face, but he’s also not good looking enough to have women interested in him for his looks alone. His face is unremarkable for the most part. Women would see his face, feel neither disgust or attraction, and then move on, ignoring him. He has autism and isn’t going to meet girls through a friend group or have the social skills to get a conversation going with a girl. Average/ below average looks + autism = social death sentence.

I agree he isn’t ugly. He’s not super good looking either. His Asian genetics hurt him. He’s not ugly enough to be treated like a complete subhuman for his face, but he’s also not good looking enough to have women interested in him for his looks alone. His face is unremarkable for the most part. Women would see his face, feel neither disgust or attraction, and then move on, ignoring him. He has autism and isn’t going to meet girls through a friend group or have the social skills to get a conversation going with a girl. Average/ below average looks + autism = social death sentence.
I completely agree with this.

ER was most pissed off about ugly subhumans somehow managing to get girls when he couldn't. His narcissism was probably in large driven by his non NT mental condition.

did the full asians bully him for being a hapa?

ER was most pissed off about ugly subhumans somehow managing to get girls when he couldn't. His narcissism was probably in large driven by his non NT mental condition.
people need someone like that to validate themselves

2014 was a pretty boring ass year otherwise

Biggest idiot of 2014

They stole his stuff and pretty sure they had gfs

who give them starfish once a year

Russian annexation of Crimea?

Scripted event. He didn’t act alone. Dont fall for the psyop