Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think Eliot Rodger looks like Zoë Kravitz (Catwoman)

• Thread starter Deleted member 41403
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41403

Talkless virgin
-
zoe-kravitz-batman-premiere-gettyimages-1372410523.jpg
140524-elliot-rodger-jms-2136.jpg

he should have transgendermaxxed:feelshaha:

did he get plastic surgery at one point? his lips and cheeks look massive

He had too feminine face, big reason why he failed.

She looks better than him. JFL.

for a second i thought that was really a doctored picture of elliot rodger kek. man women have it easy. honestly elliot face was decent,but what really killed him was his height and race.had he remained in his mothers country of origin,he probably would have still be here

for a second i thought that was really a doctored picture of elliot rodger kek. man women have it easy. honestly elliot face was decent,but what really killed him was his height and race.had he remained in his mothers country of origin,he probably would have still be here
And having an estrogenic face is not good as a man

For some reason the image of er ist stretched out horizontally

ER could've been saved if he had a better jawline shape, that would compliment the rest of his face

Except Zoe looks a lot more masculine.

There are plenty of foids in college with better frames and muscularity than ER.

He looked white

I hate niggers but she looks fucking great in this photo :ahegao::ahegao:

he was a locationcel who heavily underestimated his chances
I don't blame him though but he should've tried to either go SEA or looksmaxx, too bad he never really got blackpilled to know what was really holding him back