Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think crocodiles, pythons and anacondas deserve to be exterminated.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Don't care what Normies think of this, but those kids who were killed by these prehistoric devils didn't deserve it. Crocodiles actively, stalk and hunt humans. Why the fuck is this thing even allowed to live? Looks ugly as fuck(yeah, I know it's ironic, but human nature I guess) and serves no real purpose. Pythons and anacondas eat humans as well.

@Cayden Zhang

My anaconda don't My anaconda don't

Women are more dangerous than all of these

As long as you let my 2.5 foot long pet ball python live, I have no objections. My snake is friendly and harmless

As long as you let my 2.5 foot long pet ball python live, I have no objections. My snake is friendly and harmless
Yeah only the ones that are over 3 meters and like 400 lbs

small ones can be cute in person even

but the big ones are disgusting

Yeah only the ones that are over 3 meters and like 400 lbs
Ok, then my pet snake and my friend’s pet snake are safe. You have my permission to eliminate crocodiles and big dangerous snakes

Don't care what Normies think of this, but those kids who were killed by these prehistoric devils didn't deserve it. Crocodiles actively, stalk and hunt humans. Why the fuck is this thing even allowed to live? Looks ugly as fuck(yeah, I know it's ironic, but human nature I guess) and serves no real purpose. Pythons and anacondas eat humans as well.
Cucked take. Predators are needed in the environment to control pests and other undesirables that would reproduce like crazy if they weren't controlled. If you remove predatory animals from an environment the consequences are bad and you end up with a ton of insufferable pests and it just males everything worse.

Also those animals are fucking awesome and way better than a lot of humans. And very few humans due to these animals. More humans die to disease, mosquitos/other pests, cars, other humans, accidents, etc.
The only reason many of those few humans die is because they don't respect the animal or its territory and get too close or act like a retard. Like recently there was a woman in Florida who died to a big bull alligator because she was a homeless retarded foid who was taunting it. Then the cops had to kill the gator unfortunately to retrieve the evidence of her body. Even though by logic and natural law she deserved her fate for being so stupid. The gator didn't deserve to die.

Fuck you and fuck the retarded kids that got killed. I'd rather let 1 crocodile live than 10 humans bc the crocodile at least is cool to look at and doesn't act like a complete asshole in spite of being capable of morality like h*m*ns do.

Fuck you and fuck the retarded kids that got killed. I'd rather let 1 crocodile live than 10 humans bc the crocodile at least is cool to look at and doesn't act like a complete asshole in spite of being capable of morality like h*m*ns do.
1000_F_568457742_aliZZIHdlEGAddgnMEhoygxtAV7Uu96h.jpg

Who is behind this post?

Agreed:dab:

I'd rather get hunted by a crocodile than cross my path with a female cop

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back