Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think Colvin's alt got banned on looksmax.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

JFL @Grothendieck @VincentVanCock @ShadowTheEdgehog @Mecoja @Diocel thoughts?

R.I.P. Colton

Colton larped to obviously.

Nigga rlly had a breakdown, he prolly beated his head on something and woke up thinking he's white.

never began for coltoncels

Colton larped to obviously.

Nigga rlly had a breakdown, he prolly beated his head on something and woke up thinking he's white.
I'm wondering is he permanently banned from here and .me?

up next: lookism

@pp183 @WØLF thoughts on colton?

colton lives matter

What's looksmax? Too lazy to look it up fuck

What's looksmax? Too lazy to look it up fuck
looksmax.org is place for blackpilled normies and incels trying to improve their looks. Bragging is allowed and how much i could see also women worship.
Colvin/Colton obviously have some beef with looksmax members, he wants them to admit they have huge advantage over him because he is black. He wants to be recognised as truecel, we must be the only people in the world that competes whos dick is shorter

Last edited:
looksmax.org is place for blackpilled normies and incels trying to improve their looks. Bragging is allowed and how much i could see also women worship.
Colvin/Colton obviously have some beef with looksmax members, he wants them to admit they have huge advantage over him because he is black. He wants to be recognised as truecel, we must be the only people in the world that competes whos dick is shorter
Sounds suifuel to me, I guess self loathing is cope nowadays...

It was obvious he wasnt gonna rope, if you’re gonna end your life you wouldn’t give a shit about your .co account and would not request a ban nor set your profile to private
Tbh

LOL i love the name "Colton"

ngl, what they did to colvin is horrible. Literally bullying a fucking autistic man, TFU on looksmax and whoever was part of this shit on this forum too :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:
Colton would be a great name for a cat, Colton the cat. Chester is ideal name for a rabbit.

Colton would be a great name for a cat, Colton the cat. Chester is ideal name for a rabbit.
what about h.p. lovecraft who named his black tomcat "niggerman"?

How do you know its him?

looksmax.org is a shithole that bullies truecels and deserves to be trolled and disrespected.

Brutal.
Looksmax is shit. I wish I never signed up for it
ye, atleasst u didnt get mocked as bad as I did, so just stay here u white boy

Dravian that, nord atlindid this, what the fuck are those races jfl at their autism, also brutal we have the same recessed lowerthird, but you nose mog me.
phenopill was founded there, dravidians are meant to be darker then indo aryans or something, but that guy dante1 got extremely mad that I made fun of paki after he made fun of indians jfl

good hated this alt tbh

Joined .co on October 31 2019 but only has 991 posts.

looksmax cuck spotted. what is your username on .me?
The name-is the same I haven't really used that site much i have 24 messages there lol
Was away from this site too for a long time ngl so that's what I owe my mental health I suppose
Don't be so quick on judging people it's not good for making friends bro

The name-is the same I haven't really used that site much i have 24 messages there lol
Was away from this site too for a long time ngl so that's what I owe my mental health I suppose
Don't be so quick on judging people it's not good for making friends bro
brootal. sorry for responding on impuse bro

brootal. sorry for responding on impuse bro
Don't try to kill yourself ever again and you're not white so it would be good to accept your skin colour
Maybe you don't have BBC or big mogger body or thug personality but it's okay for you to be as you are lmao
black people are normal people tbh maybe you should go to therapy if you can't live with it seeing your black ass in the mirror
I don't really know what's the big deal about being black. Can't you do all the same things white people enjoy doing?

Bumping in memory of COLTON