Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i think chinese foids are the solution.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
we always talks about philippines and thailand as a method to ascend. i know some used to be virgins that went there and managed to fuck for free.
but the cons for me and alot of people is that those foids looks like pure shit and behave like apes.

today i saw in the news they talked about this huge protest in china.... idgaf about that, but they showed alot of the protesters and the foids were pretty cute.

at least 50% of the chinese foids are 5-6/10.
theres 1.38 Billion people in china.
in china the wages are low (so if your from 'murica, most of europe (not the povery east), australia canada etc your money is good compared to them, and that makes you look good.)

it sounds like an amazing solution. tons of foids that will gladly come with you. chinese foids also probaly behave normal, not like the phillippines and thai foids that acts like awkwards beasts.
you would probaly be ashamed to bring home a thai foid, but a foid from china? thats acceptable.
gonna bumble there soon (i hope its not blocked in china.)

Degeneracy is rampant because of a lack of a moral foundation in China, even with authoritarianism. Lack of virgins = lack of hope.

Also there's less females than males in china I believe so you already have way more competition, they're much more likely to be goldigging whores and leave you than any other Asian female.

They also have a culture heavily based around scamming, cheating, and other nefarious and deceptive practices. While i'm sure they are much less shallow than lets say, the most shallow Asians, South Koreans, I feel like it's playing with dynamite.

Last edited:
This is not a good solution. Have you seen /r/hapas, eurasiantiger or Daniel from hidinginmyroom?

Wb japanmaxxing ? Also Rip zesto

Wb japanmaxxing ? Also Rip zesto
ofcourse they are better, but japaneese foid wont go with you. why would she? they got good money there, and they hate strangers.

There is a huge problem in this garbage society if we really need to travel to the other side of the world just to have a very small chance of finding a partner.

ofcourse they are better, but japaneese foid wont go with you. why would she? they got good money there, and they hate strangers.
Don’t they love white men ?

Dont call me a volcel but majority of them have shit tier hands.

Degeneracy is rampant

it's playing with dynamite.

Just lol at anyone thinking about giving one of these gooks that green card and bringing them to the west.

There is a huge problem in this garbage society if we really need to travel to the other side of the world just to have a very small chance of finding a partner.
Nobody is denying that there is a huge problem in western society when it comes to dating. But i suppose that most people on here would still prefer to travel to the other side of the world than ending up completly alone.

Their standards i read are really low. Apparently if your western you have more of a chance as they like people who they can show off. If she even rejects you, you know your really ugly then.

Yeah ignore the Japan is bad cope, all evidence and data points the opposite, at least if you're a white man.

Ye but not incel I think?

I need to do some solid research into this guys. I am honestly going fucking SEA fuck Europe this fucking degenerate god forsaken land gave me nothing but suffering all my life. I fucking despise this land. I literally rather live under authoritarian communism I dont give a fuck about that shit anymore besides Chinese government is based as fuck so fuck you all saying I'm a commie. Don't give a shit about political allegiance anymore, it did not help me in anyway to be right wing all my life. In fact it made it much worse. It only alienated me more from normies. It ruined my brain.

Anyway I am moving to SEA. I am going to go to either: Japan, China, Korea. I would consider Philippines but it's basiaclly a shithole or so I heard so fuck that I wanna move to some advanced country with good infrastructure not a shithole I'm sorry so the shit countries in SEA are not an option for me like Thailand and all that shit. Although I'm very open about visiting them for a bit just not living there.

I need to make the choice quick. In like 1 year time. Because I will need to learn the language and I'm not going to learn 3 fucking languages it took me 12 years to learn fucking English I ain't got a talent for linguistics so I'm being realistic.

I don't fucking know what to choose. All of them sound good. I will also need to make money somehow. How the fuck do I make money in those SEA countries. Somebody give me a plan. I NEED. I fucking NEED to go SEA. I need to MOVE there in max 3-4 years.

If I fail.

I'm fucking roping or ERing.

I'm serious.

I need to do some solid research into this guys. I am honestly going fucking SEA fuck Europe this fucking degenerate god forsaken land gave me nothing but suffering all my life. I fucking despise this land. I literally rather live under authoritarian communism I dont give a fuck about that shit anymore besides Chinese government is based as fuck so fuck you all saying I'm a commie. Don't give a shit about political allegiance anymore, it did not help me in anyway to be right wing all my life. In fact it made it much worse. It only alienated me more from normies. It ruined my brain.

Anyway I am moving to SEA. I am going to go to either: Japan, China, Korea. I would consider Philippines but it's basiaclly a shithole or so I heard so fuck that I wanna move to some advanced country with good infrastructure not a shithole I'm sorry so the shit countries in SEA are not an option for me like Thailand and all that shit. Although I'm very open about visiting them for a bit just not living there.

I need to make the choice quick. In like 1 year time. Because I will need to learn the language and I'm not going to learn 3 fucking languages it took me 12 years to learn fucking English I ain't got a talent for linguistics so I'm being realistic.

I don't fucking know what to choose. All of them sound good. I will also need to make money somehow. How the fuck do I make money in those SEA countries. Somebody give me a plan. I NEED. I fucking NEED to go SEA. I need to MOVE there in max 3-4 years.

If I fail.

I'm serious.
If you care about how easy it is, Thailand is the easiest.
If you care about quality, Japan has the most quality women
If you care about stability, well all you have to do is look to where there are the most virgins, and i'd probably say, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Japan, really depends where you're going, each country has different areas where you're more likely to find virgins than others.

If you want a stable high quality virgin Japanese wife, you definitely don't want to go to Tokyo or any major high population city area, while they do exist, it'll be much harder.

Honestly if you are average looking as a white guy, or at least white passing even below average, I would recommend to go to Japan as soon as possible if you cannot get a white woman, and try and scoop up a virgin Japanese girl as soon as you possibly can, because while Japan does have much better chances than the west, and a much higher virgin count, this will not last as more and more Japanese people are encouraged to move to cities and abandon their culture.

I would give anything for a cute, subservient, paedomorphic chink bitch

If you care about how easy it is, Thailand is the easiest.
If you care about quality, Japan has the most quality women
If you care about stability, well all you have to do is look to where there are the most virgins, and i'd probably say, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Japan, really depends where you're going, each country has different areas where you're more likely to find virgins than others.

If you want a stable high quality virgin Japanese wife, you definitely don't want to go to Tokyo or any major high population city area, while they do exist, it'll be much harder.

Honestly if you are average looking as a white guy, or at least white passing even below average, I would recommend to go to Japan as soon as possible if you cannot get a white woman, and try and scoop up a virgin Japanese girl as soon as you possibly can, because while Japan does have much better chances than the west, and a much higher virgin count, this will not last as more and more Japanese people are encouraged to move to cities and abandon their culture.

Bro idk. I'm below average JBW I am not going to say you are bullshitting and I've done 0 research in this so I have no right to speak on this topic but I feel like Japan is just a meme. Am I really got anything to do there if I have 3 maybe 4 points after looksmaxx? You face mog the fuck out of me bro. Why do whites have better chance there? I thought it only matters if you are good looking JBW and not incel-tier. Do you really think I can ascend there? I don't fucking know what to do.

Still. I got a few years to decide. I am not moving yet I can't. Don't even have the funds, nor skill/trade nor the language skills. My Plan is to pick a location in 6months-1year time. Then start learning the language for 1-2 year (Hardcore style, everyday lessons not some weak hobby shit) and then move there at the end of that. So in total like 3-4 year package max. But I don't know maybe it's fucking pointless and my life there will suck even more than here, but I don't think that's possible.

I would give anything for a cute, subservient, paedomorphic chink bitch
If you are white it´s just a plane ticket away. I think even severely deformed men will do good over there in the jungle.

If you are white it´s just a plane ticket away. I think even severely deformed men will do good over there in the jungle.
I am white but I have the dimorphism of an asian teen boy. They want brutish features, because their men lack it.

Bro idk. I'm below average JBW I am not going to say you are bullshitting and I've done 0 research in this so I have no right to speak on this topic but I feel like Japan is just a meme. Am I really got anything to do there if I have 3 maybe 4 points after looksmaxx? You face mog the fuck out of me bro. Why do whites have better chance there? I thought it only matters if you are good looking JBW and not incel-tier. Do you really think I can ascend there? I don't fucking know what to do.

Still. I got a few years to decide. I am not moving yet I can't. Don't even have the funds, nor skill/trade nor the language skills. My Plan is to pick a location in 6months-1year time. Then start learning the language for 1-2 year (Hardcore style, everyday lessons not some weak hobby shit) and then move there at the end of that. So in total like 3-4 year package max. But I don't know maybe it's fucking pointless and my life there will suck even more than here, but I don't think that's possible.
I think you can ascend there bro if you don't have a severe deformity or mental condition.

I am white but I have the dimorphism of an asian teen boy. They want brutish features, because their men lack it.
The nose bridge is extremely important in Asia. If you have that you immediately become very high status. I´d say it´s worth a try. A poor country with very small humanoids like the Philippines could work even if you lacking dimorphism in the west.

I think you can ascend there bro if you don't have a severe deformity or mental condition.

I will take your views into consideration. When I have more time (right now I'm literally living on a 3-hour free time in-between my shifts). I will make some good and detailed research into this topic, serious shit. I will spend a whole week composing a document on this exact problem and then I will release it here for other SEAmaxxers to view and I will tag you so you can give me feedback on it. I will see about that later, I'm too tired and no time right now. Maybe I'll do it in like 1-2 months if I don't forget. Or I'll take 2 days off work or something and spend my day doing this shit.

If I fail.

I'm serious.

What country are you from?
I'm white and also planning to go to China ascending.
I'm also learning the language.
You can earn money while living there with giving language courses (if you speak something Chinese people are interested in learning like German, French, English, Spanish…)

Forget about Japan or Korea. You need to go to China, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, ...
JBW only works in South East Asia not East Asia.

What country are you from?
I'm white and also planning to go to China ascending.
I'm also learning the language.
You can earn money while living there with giving language courses (if you speak something Chinese people are interested in learning like German, French, English, Spanish…)

Forget about Japan or Korea. You need to go to China, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, ...
JBW only works in South East Asia not East Asia.

I'm from UK.

If we are talking China then I want to move to this city:

It's at the border of Hongkong which is another plus.

I'm not larping bro I'm seriously moving SEA (If I won't make it means I roped) so maybe I'll meet you there. But I'll take a while. I am not moving any time soon. 2 more years minimum probably 3 tho.

Heres my solution, no foids. Replace Foids with artificial wombs.

I can't believe there are retards who would tell you to go to China over Japan, and comparing Korea to Japan, or in the WORST Cases, saying Japan is worse than Korea for Incels.

Korea is the worst place in Asia for an Incel, the most shallow women, the most westernized women. Japan may not be as easy as SEA, but the higher virgin count + countless examples of white men going there who are not rich or good looking getting virgin wives is pretty amazing.

Yes you can't Japanmaxx if you're really subhuman looking or abomination tier with deformities or have a severe mental condition, but it is a viable, and the best option in Asia for many Incels.

I can't believe there are retards who would tell you to go to China over Japan, and comparing Korea to Japan, or in the WORST Cases, saying Japan is worse than Korea for Incels.

Korea is the worst place in Asia for an Incel, the most shallow women, the most westernized women. Japan may not be as easy as SEA, but the higher virgin count + countless examples of white men going there who are not rich or good looking getting virgin wives is pretty amazing.

Yes you can't Japanmaxx if you're really subhuman looking or abomination tier with deformities or have a severe mental condition, but it is a viable, and the best option in Asia for many Incels.
t. zesto

I agree tbh

theres tons of articles about how japannese only marry other japannese's people. they are against Intermarriage.
add to that the fact that the wages in japan are pretty high.
add to that the fact the the foids there looks good.

so why THE FUCK would a foid from japan go with an incel? 0 reasons. you 100% wrong.

I don't want to fuck asians, that shit doesnt count

White girl's = ascended
Black girl's = Er no
Asian Girl's = Does not count

If I fail.

I'm serious.

You are not going to learn japanese, korean or chinese in 1 year, it will take you at least 3 years to reach B2 in any one of them (japanese,chinese and korean are Category V languages, that means they are around 4 times harder than english)

Edit: wait. It took you 12 years to learn english? then you are fucked dude

Last edited:
theres tons of articles about how japannese only marry other japannese's people. they are against Intermarriage.
add to that the fact that the wages in japan are pretty high.
add to that the fact the the foids there looks good.

so why THE FUCK would a foid from japan go with an incel? 0 reasons. you 100% wrong.
The Majority of Japanese women are not interested in intermarriage, this is true, but there's still a known and common phenomenon of Gaijin Hunters (Japanese women who exclusively seek out western men), many many examples of people finding wives in Japan, I actually know a few in real life aswell, and they most definitely not rich or good looking, not to mention countless dating/Tinder experiments done on dating apps aswell using white men, while they don't have as good results as SEA, its still the best results in East Asia, also not every foid there is some 6/10+ god tier Asian Stacy, many are pretty average/below average looking, if not most.

Also if you're worried about an economic difference, seek out Japanese women in rural areas. I know a few examples personally of men who became English teachers in rural Japan with the goal of finding a partner, and it worked out just fine. Rural Japanese women are much more likely to be virgins aswell. Works out either way.

what about:

sex dolls?

they are better than chinese foids cuz they cost less and are less evil

sex robots are the future

Only if you're white, unfortunately. If you're ethnic and especially curry escortceling in Asian countries will still be tremendously difficult.

Asain woman are only crazy for white guys even if they're 5/10, otherwise they stick to thier own race.

I just want a cute asian gf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back