Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think BLACK PILL IS WIDELY KNOWN, BUT NORMIES ARE SO DUMB THEY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
LOOK AT THIS KIND OF MEDIA AND POPULARITY OF IT
THESE SONGS MADE JAY Z

JAY Z BIG PIMPIN

JAY Z HARD KNOCK LIFE

These songs whole lyrical precedence is the BLACK PILL, and it was universally accepted and celebrated by NORMIES BY THE MILLIONS, EG THEY RELATED TO THE LYRICS ON A DEEP LEVEL, THAT THEY CONTAINED UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED TRUTHS

LYRICS FROM BIG PIMPIN
You know I thug 'em, fuck 'em, love 'em, leave 'em
'Cause I don't fuckin' need 'em

Take 'em out the hood, keep 'em lookin' good
But I don't fuckin' feed 'em
First time they fuss I'm breezin'

Better trust than believe 'em
In the cut where I keep 'em

'Til I need a nut, 'til I need to beat the guts
Then it's, beep beep and I'm pickin' 'em up
Let 'em play with the dick in the truck
Many chicks want to put Jigga fist in cuffs
Divorce him and split his bucks
Just be'cause you got good head, I'm a break bread
So you can be livin' it up? Shit I
Parts with nothin', y'all be frontin'

Me give my heart to a woman?
Not for nothin', never happen
I'll be forever mackin'
Heart cold as assassins, I got no passion

LITERALLY CALLS OUT WOMEN FOR BEING WHORES UNTRUSTWORTHY, SIDING ONLY WITH THE WINNERS OF LIFE, WITHOUT VIRTUE OR VALUE OUTSIDE THEIR HOLES ITS LITERALLY EXPLICITLY SPELLED OUT VERSE BY VERSE.

ALSO UUUUUBER BLACK PILL AT THE END HEART AS COLD AS ASSASSINS AND I GOT NO PASSION, the BLACKPILL has robbed him of his passion because of the narrative he has LIVED THESE WHORES CYNICAL NATURE HAVE ROBBED HIM OF THE PASSION HE ONCE HAD FOR THEM AND LIFE.

I believe that NORMANS UNDERSTAND that they are getting fucked both by WOMEN and by the system they are trapped in but have NO FUCKING IDEA HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM, and whats more dont BELIEVE THERE IS a way TO CONTROL WOMENS POWER. they are like a rabbit caught in the headlights and they are just existing at base level in a defensive game where they try and not get MOGGED TOO HARD, AND STAY IN THEIR LANE TO NOT GET MOGGED.

Last edited:
black rap music has always been blackpilled. I still hate niggers tho

PROBABLY MAYBE I DONT KNOW

Interesting thread. I think they might not take it seriously. Whenever someone asks me what kind of rap I like, I say only the stuff where Eminem talks about killing gay people or Easy E talks about hitting women or whatever. Makes me laugh a bit. Whenever I say that people look at me funny but they’ll up and listen to the same song and have no problem with it. Either that or large scale cognitive dissonance.

Normies will never understand the blackpill, you'll waste your time trying to talk sense into one.

Deep down everyone knows it tbh

Normies will never understand. Otherwise they would have to admit to themselves that they have been chasing a dream all the time

I read the whole thing and of course you’re basically right.

Though that said much like my rap hero the late Tupac Shakur I can’t fucking stand Jay Z, but I understand you were just using him to make your point and possibly as a randomly selected 90’s era rapper at that, since most rappers messages back then from that era were essentially the same regarding women ie they are untrustworthy hoes, only worth a pump n’ dump if that.

Also I’d just like to add to your post a commonly held belief from my home site Wizchan and one that I happen to agree with that basically says normies are hopelessly addicted to the “Just World” hypothesis which basically tells them that the world is fair and that if you work hard enough at any certain goal you can acheive it, etc,etc.

Yet we all know that this line of thinking is absolute pie in the sky bullshit and wishful thinking more than anything resembling something that has any validity to it.

my normie freinds are sort of blackpilled, if i tried asking out a girl before they'd say i dont have a chance or im too ugly, only soys on reddit are fully "bluepilled"

Raps me
Seriously though, all stormniggers on here who hate on all rap for being "degenerate" are severely mentally retarded.

black rap music has always been blackpilled. I still hate niggers tho
I don’t but it has always been blackpilled. Blacks In general are the most blackpilled race imo

LOOK AT THIS KIND OF MEDIA AND POPULARITY OF IT
THESE SONGS MADE JAY Z

JAY Z BIG PIMPIN

JAY Z HARD KNOCK LIFE

These songs whole lyrical precedence is the BLACK PILL, and it was universally accepted and celebrated by NORMIES BY THE MILLIONS, EG THEY RELATED TO THE LYRICS ON A DEEP LEVEL, THAT THEY CONTAINED UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED TRUTHS

LYRICS FROM BIG PIMPIN
You know I thug 'em, fuck 'em, love 'em, leave 'em
'Cause I don't fuckin' need 'em

Take 'em out the hood, keep 'em lookin' good
But I don't fuckin' feed 'em
First time they fuss I'm breezin'

Better trust than believe 'em
In the cut where I keep 'em

'Til I need a nut, 'til I need to beat the guts
Then it's, beep beep and I'm pickin' 'em up
Let 'em play with the dick in the truck
Many chicks want to put Jigga fist in cuffs
Divorce him and split his bucks
Just be'cause you got good head, I'm a break bread
So you can be livin' it up? Shit I
Parts with nothin', y'all be frontin'

Me give my heart to a woman?
Not for nothin', never happen
I'll be forever mackin'
Heart cold as assassins, I got no passion

LITERALLY CALLS OUT WOMEN FOR BEING WHORES UNTRUSTWORTHY, SIDING ONLY WITH THE WINNERS OF LIFE, WITHOUT VIRTUE OR VALUE OUTSIDE THEIR HOLES ITS LITERALLY EXPLICITLY SPELLED OUT VERSE BY VERSE.

ALSO UUUUUBER BLACK PILL AT THE END HEART AS COLD AS ASSASSINS AND I GOT NO PASSION, the BLACKPILL has robbed him of his passion because of the narrative he has LIVED THESE WHORES CYNICAL NATURE HAVE ROBBED HIM OF THE PASSION HE ONCE HAD FOR THEM AND LIFE.

I believe that NORMANS UNDERSTAND that they are getting fucked both by WOMEN and by the system they are trapped in but have NO FUCKING IDEA HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM, and whats more dont BELIEVE THERE IS a way TO CONTROL WOMENS POWER. they are like a rabbit caught in the headlights and they are just existing at base level in a defensive game where they try and not get MOGGED TOO HARD, AND STAY IN THEIR LANE TO NOT GET MOGGED.

Brutal lyrics tbh
But I don't think normie "hear" the lyrics. They listen to popular music just because it is being on TV. For the normie what is essential is to COMPLY with mainstream culture and no to understand it.

I tried to Blackpill several people by simply sending them the "Scientific Blackpill" list of researchers. they read it but simply denied the validity of this research and when I pointed on the fact that these research are published in peer review magazines, they simply said that they hope that their life would unfold in another way. So I think that every normie in fact thinks that he has an "exceptional" destiny and he is in fact "special".

They have t suffer much more to be blackpilled. But i belive that they are blackpillable.

black people are pretty blackpilled

Blackpill is everywhere. It’s reality

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back