Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think being called a 'loser' is more insulting than being called an 'incel'

what word hurts you more

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
There's something even more helpless in my opinion when someone calls you a 'loser.' If someone calls you a 'loser' I assume that's because they are a winner and are so used to winning, they don't want to be tainted by dealing with people who lose. It's absolutely anxiety inducing to be near someone that uncomfortable with low status-- which is why women would be a pain to deal with even if you can fuck.

It assumes that there is something tragic about not winning, even though that makes no sense at all because it's rather rare to always win. But at the same time being called a 'loser' always feels accurate, because most of the time people do lose. There's not much you can do to not be a loser, other than be extremely competent, so there's this feeling that winning is something you have control over, though in reality, it's very rare to win in an environment of extreme competition.

Also 'loser' carries a lot more weight to it. 'Incel' lost it's meaning as leftists use it to describe any male they personally dislike. But 'loser' always meant a person that should be mocked because they are so incompetent. In fact, I think being called a 'loser' is more sociologically accurate than 'incel' to describe men like us. And I can't see the SJWs ever start adopting 'loser' into their banned word list, because 'loser' is too broad a group to protect -- though the reality is, the word pretty much only describes low SMV men. I've pretty much never heard a woman call another woman a 'loser.' Only our enemies use that term in fact, whether that be normies, venal women, or Chaddish redpillers-- they all tend to gravitate toward 'loser' to describe us, whereas only delusional leftists who are in fact losers use 'incel.' This article ( written by a fellow loser) explains why perfectly:

View: https://dsg1976.medium.com/why-everyone-needs-to-stop-using-the-word-loser-f6cdc5480285

what is the more insulting term, 'incel' or 'loser?'

Last edited:
Incel is nothing lol

Loser is provably worse when you truly are one

It’s truly fail

Incel is nothing lol

Loser is provably worse when you truly are one

It’s truly fail
im a loser so its extremely painful for me

I assume that's because they are a winner and are so used to winning, they don't want to be tainted by dealing with people who lose. It's absolutely anxiety inducing to be near someone that uncomfortable with low status.

"Incel" is a word that is used for more or less everything. People use it without knowing its real sense, and it basically became just a random insult like "motherfucker" or "son of a bitch".

"Loser", everyone knows what that means.

"Incel" is a word that is used for more or less everything. People use it without knowing its real sense, and it basically became just a random insult like "motherfucker" or "son of a bitch".

Involuntary celibate

it's a very specific word that is deeply shameful. Like I would much rather be called a 'chink' than a 'loser.' At least I don't have control over what race I was born as, so although I have base self-hatred, there's limits to it.

But 'loser' sets me into a state of panic, as though I now have immense pressure to not be a loser, because it's something anyone has control over, but it brings you immense shame if you do in fact 'lose' even if you lose all the time. It only exacerbates the self-fulfilling prophecy of always losing.

There's something even more helpless in my opinion when someone calls you a 'loser.' If someone calls you a 'loser' I assume that's because they are a winner and are so used to winning, they don't want to be tainted by dealing with people who lose. It's absolutely anxiety inducing to be near someone that uncomfortable with low status.

It assumes that there is something tragic about not winning, even though that makes no sense at all because it's rather rare to always win. But at the same time being called a 'loser' always feels accurate, because most of the time people do lose. There's not much you can do to not be a loser, other than be extremely competent, so there's this feeling that winning is something you have control over, though in reality, it's very rare to win in an environment of extreme competition.

Also 'loser' carries a lot more weight to it. 'Incel' lost it's meaning as leftists use it to describe any male they personally dislike. But 'loser' always meant a person that should be mocked because they are so incompetent.

the term incel is a meme in 2023
FDS cum dumpster called a gigachad like Chris Hemsworth an "Incel" just because of his "Conservative" ideas.

Looser only applies to man , a looser is someone who IS unable to optain Sex and IS ridiculed for it. Woman are never even called looser , and are able to fuck while Being 350pounds Fat . Its Just a way to shame man really.

incel is the new age stand in for loser. "loser" however is amoral as an insult, to call someone a loser is to say that they failed regardless of whether that loss was deserved or not, whereas incel is also additionally a charge of bad moral character which makes the person throwing the insult appear whiny over muh misogyny. I would say that loser is more brutal of an insult simply because it doesn't dabble in disputes over who is right and wrong when it comes to ethics, it's only a statement on who is inferior and who is superior in a Darwinian styled world, whereas being called an incel you can always retort back by calling the opposing party a whore or a low iq normie.

Last edited:
plenty of terms throughout the past to describe rejects. Its over

incel is the new age stand in for loser. "loser" however is amoral as an insult, to call someone a loser is to say that they failed regardless of whether that loss was deserved or not, whereas incel is also additionally a charge of bad moral character which makes the person throwing the insult appear whiny over muh misogyny. I would say that loser is more brutal of an insult simply because it doesn't dabble in disputes over who is right and wrong when it comes to ethics, it's simply a statement on who is inferior and who is superior in a darwinian styled world, whereas being called an incel you can always retort back by calling the opposing party a whore or a low iq normie.
'loser' is so brutal I'm just completely over 'incel' and just want to go straight to 'loser' to fulfill my victimhood complex

Kinda but I cant come up with a clear definition of someone who is a loser. Is a junkie a loser? Is a construction worker that cant get laid a loser?

Loser is all-encompassing
Incel means you're a loser at getting sex

Women are retarded so I don't value their approval of me.

"Loser" only really matters if you compare yourself to normies' standards.

i don't know mang, I have been a loser for most of my life and learned to cope with it decades ago. I was always one of the last niggas chosen for sports and was mediocre in school work. If you aren't smart, charismatic or good lucking then you aren't winning so your just a loser. Incels bothers me more because I don't like being an incel but don't care about being a loser

Being call a ‘Loser’ sounds like a genuine insult.

While being called ‘Incel’ means you probably pissed off someone on the internet

Tbh none really hurt me that much. A good part of life to remember is that people are sometimes gonna tell you things you don't like, it's best you don't invest any energy in it and move on. I know it's tough, but it's just what you have to do.

I sexually identify as a loser so it is not an insult but a recognition of my identity
(no im not coping, ur coping)

High IQ thread, when someone calls you a loser, you know thy truly mean it :fuk: there's something more brutal about it, as like you stated, 95% of people have no idea what the fuck an incel even is, so the term incel holds no weight.

loser' always meant a person that should be mocked because they are so incompetent. In fact, I think being called a 'loser' is more sociologically accurate than 'incel'

You can act oblivious to the intel insult and gain public support

“You just mad sis”

Over for losercels.

FDS cum dumpster called a gigachad like Chris Hemsworth an "Incel" just because of his "Conservative" ideas.
And They called me a loser? Niggas don't even know correct vocabulary nowadays.

Loser is worse

At least there have been incels who achieved things, like Newton and Tesla.

Lol wtf? What did Hemsworth say/do to get him called a conservative?

I wear both with pride, fuck the normieniggers

No point considering yourself a loser if the game was rigged from the start

Incel is a state of being
Loser means you lost at something

In fact, I'm considered a loser. A lazy-ass involuntary loser, in the eyes of non-neurodivergent people.

the words are used interchangeably

Change the website to losers.is

Both mean pretty much the same nowadays when used by normies (a generic insult). Incel means something precise (a sexless man) while loser doesn't really mean anything because there are no objective winning conditions at life. Like, you and the article focused on things like competence, jobs etc. but isn't the classic example of a "loser" a nerd who's very successful academically and professionally because of his diligence but lacks in terms of social status? Similarly, there are endless ways to see winning at life: many wagies and hustle-copers can convince themselves that stressing out and working all day makes them a winner because they can afford an expensive car or other shiny thing sometimes; if we looked purely at pleasure, a drug addict (that can somehow afford a house, food and drugs without working) who takes opiates all day is a winner, he has the most happy chemicals in his brain at all times; some kinda monk would say they're both retards and true fulfillment comes from serving God or meditating all day or some shit.

Someone with a girlfriend calling you incel is insufferable especially after youve done all you could

I think “manchild” is the worst. Just because you’ve never been laid or even kissed a foid does not make you any less of a man. Last I checked I still go to college and work while making a paycheck.

Neither hurts me to be honest. Most women and cucks just use petty insults like that because they don't have an actual good rebuttal against us.

Neither hurts. Getting upset over being insulted by NPCs is JFL.

As for what's worse, that depends on the recipient of the insult. "Loser" is a broad insult, but it seems to be exclusively reserved for men - the same with "incel." Both terms are ill-defined in the minds of normies who use the terms as insults. It usually refers to a person they find unpleasant (because their worldview is vastly different, or they're ugly, or whatever else criteria they see fit) and wouldn't want themselves or those in their social circles to associate with.

Last edited:
Both mean pretty much the same nowadays when used by normies (a generic insult). Incel means something precise (a sexless man) while loser doesn't really mean anything because there are no objective winning conditions at life. Like, you and the article focused on things like competence, jobs etc. but isn't the classic example of a "loser" a nerd who's very successful academically and professionally because of his diligence but lacks in terms of social status? Similarly, there are endless ways to see winning at life: many wagies and hustle-copers can convince themselves that stressing out and working all day makes them a winner because they can afford an expensive car or other shiny thing sometimes; if we looked purely at pleasure, a drug addict (that can somehow afford a house, food and drugs without working) who takes opiates all day is a winner, he has the most happy chemicals in his brain at all times; some kinda monk would say they're both retards and true fulfillment comes from serving God or meditating all day or some shit.
they mean a nerd is a loser in the sense that he's socially incompetent

I think “manchild” is the worst. Just because you’ve never been laid or even kissed a foid does not make you any less of a man. Last I checked I still go to college and work while making a paycheck.
I don't find manchild insulting at all, mainly because there's a sense that a manchild is fun and carefree due to a lack of responsbility, but a loser just seems miserable overall

There's something even more helpless in my opinion when someone calls you a 'loser.'
Incel already is a type of loser since you lose at romance.
Loser is just a vague open-ended insult which can refer to other things.

Being an incel means instantly a loser

Incel was originally never meant to be used as an incel.

It’s so overused now that it’s lost all meaning, same with calling someone “racist”

There's something even more helpless in my opinion when someone calls you a 'loser.' If someone calls you a 'loser' I assume that's because they are a winner and are so used to winning, they don't want to be tainted by dealing with people who lose. It's absolutely anxiety inducing to be near someone that uncomfortable with low status-- which is why women would be a pain to deal with even if you can fuck.

Also 'loser' carries a lot more weight to it. 'Incel' lost it's meaning as leftists use it to describe any male they personally dislike. But 'loser' always meant a person that should be mocked because they are so incompetent. In fact, I think being called a 'loser' is more sociologically accurate than 'incel' to describe men like us. And I can't see the SJWs ever start adopting 'loser' into their banned word list, because 'loser' is too broad a group to protect -- though the reality is, the word pretty much only describes low SMV men. I've pretty much never heard a woman call another woman a 'loser.' Only our enemies use that term in fact, whether that be normies, venal women, or Chaddish redpillers-- they all tend to gravitate toward 'loser' to describe us, whereas only delusional leftists who are in fact losers use 'incel.' This article ( written by a fellow loser) explains why perfectly:

View: https://dsg1976.medium.com/why-everyone-needs-to-stop-using-the-word-loser-f6cdc5480285

idrc. normies just shame anyone who isnt like that and start to gaslight u and freak out when you call them out. also from my littlie bit of experience none of them are morally consistent and a lot of the men are just a bunch of cucked simps. i trully dont care what literal npcs have to say and if anyones subhuman its not us but them.