Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think beckys care more about height than stacys do?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
When the girl is super attractive it seems face>>>>>height, but when you see those posts on twitter telling manlets to kill themsleves, they're usually by beckys

No. IRL height is usually more important than face.

No. IRL height is usually more important than
on a rational irl level yes
but if youre some e-guy then you got the upperhand if you got the better face
perfect example are the k-pop guys, as soon as the fat chicks into k-pop realize their husbandos are ultra manlets they suddenly think their music is shit

Beckys are terrified of being inflicted by sperm of their looksmatches, that is their worst nightmare. They want to just eradicate low value men from existence. They are insecure of not being enough for Chads.

Stacys and Chads commit to LTIR with each other. Low value men barely even exist in Stacys reality.

Foids whose looks are in the 4-7 range are far more likely to mistreat and humiliate us than either Stacies or orcettes.

Stacy is constantly euphoric because her sun is perpetually shining.

An abysmal orcette is likely to just STFU because her own flaws can quickly be pointed out in response.

It's the regular girls-next-door who heap the heaviest, foulest crap upon us.

For me it seems like Stacies don't care about looks that much beyond a certain point. They only require Chad looks. But after that it is status that matters

other way about from my experience, from growing up i saw that beckies dated avg height guys while prime stacies dated ugly tallfags. height > face for the most part.

Stacies know ugly men won't dare to approach them. Beckies know their looksmatch will try to approach them so they act more standoffish.