Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think about roping almost everyday.

Urekkim

Urekkim

ThisLifeIsBoringcel
-
Roping pops in my mind everyday, if I'm lucky & distracted I can maybe get a 1 day break from thinking about it.
I just wish a natural accident would happend to me and just kill me off already. :feelsbadman:
Life was not made for me.

Roping pops in my mind everyday, if I'm lucky & distracted I can maybe get a 1 day break from thinking about it.
I just wish a natural accident would happend to me and just kill me off already. :feelsbadman:
Life was not made for me.

At least you have the power of the option to rope in your hands. No one can take that away from you

I am subconsciously suicidal. Once i was huffing gas while on pregabalin. And last thing i saw before shit went dark is that i was basically fighting someone (who turned out to be me) anyways so i kept hallucinating and i saw myself poking my eye out or some shit (literal nightmarefuel) along with angels and demons and shit :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:. Then i woke up in a puddle of blood. I cut my face tbh ngl. I sliced under my lips and right between my nostrils+ broke my nose. I was probably aiming for the throat ngl.

I am subconsciously suicidal. Once i was huffing gas while on pregabalin. And last thing i saw before shit went dark is that i was basically fighting someone (who turned out to be me) anyways so i kept hallucinating and i saw myself poking my eye out or some shit (literal nightmarefuel) along with angels and demons and shit :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:. Then i woke up in a puddle of blood. I cut my face tbh ngl. I sliced under my lips and right between my nostrils+ broke my nose. I was probably aiming for the throat ngl.
Why are you still here fakecel?

The only natural accident I hope for is a Moon-sized asteroid hitting Earth.

aren't we all :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Rope

Homesick for a place I've never been

I thought the title said „raping“ :feelskek:
i think about both daily :feelsLSD:

you have to admit a foid roping makes her sort of attractive in a way, like she's not obsessed with furthering her own ends like most foids
like you could save her and she'd be a refreshingly familiar respective more mutually able to empathize with

I wanna die, sometimes I relate to the kikebook's ecclessiastes where it says it's better to have never been born. I wish everyday my entire existence could be erased, all memory and experience. Not one inkling of me, I wish my father had been sterile, daily. Fucking bullshit. Even to have been born a Tyrone would've been better than this cuckery of a life. Wagecucked, incel, bad built, white but was a wigger for so long I'm in my mid twenties still trying to break myself of talking black. Live with my parents, lolcowed constantly bcuz I look like a ginger joker. I hate me so goddamn much

Every time you see a method irl it's like it's whispering to you and beckoning you to end it.

The only thing worth living for is The Uprising.

if u wanna die anyways u may aswell go nuclear with looksmaxxing, all surgerys, steroids, mt2, LL, visible tattoos