Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think about killing myself everyday

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★
Fuck this life. I would be happy if I was a normie but being an incel is a curse.

Im tired of being dysfunctional, i dont do anything, dont own anything, dont have any drive or ambition, never succeeded ever in anything. If i drop dead this second, nothing would change.
Fuck this life

For some reason I thought of that video with the female alien getting raped :lul:

Last edited:
Im tired of being dysfunctional, i dont do anything, dont own anything, dont have any drive or ambition, never succeeded ever in anything. If i drop dead this second, nothing would change.
You were the lost child of god, Mecoja, and nobody chose to pick you up when they found you later. His favorites were being hand-held at every step of their life while you were trying to find your way into this sick ass world. No wonder you've got no drive left. Your subhumanity has sucked the living hell out of you.

It sure is a curse. Being deprived of some of the most basic human needs is horrible. I often feel like giving up too

Fuck this life. I would be happy if I was a normie but being an incel is a curse.

It sure is a curse. Being deprived of some of the most basic human needs is horrible. I often feel like giving up too
Self deleting is hard brocel. I wish it was easy AF.

Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and deep heart.
By killing yourself you make the job easier for kikes. Did I help you?
fyodor-dostoevsky-19894.jpg

Self deleting is hard brocel. I wish it was easy AF.
Yeah, it is. I was seriously going to do it 3 years ago when my health issues were out of control and I sufferered every day, but I didn’t want my parents to see that. My health is managed better now. I’m not at the point right now where I would consider self deleting, but my copes are running thin and my close family members are dying off one by one over the years. My lifefuel will probably run out once my parents die.

Yeah, it is. I was seriously going to do it 3 years ago when my health issues were out of control and I sufferered every day, but I didn’t want my parents to see that. My health is managed better now. I’m not at the point right now where I would consider self deleting, but my copes are running thin and my close family members are dying off one by one over the years. My lifefuel will probably run out once my parents die.
Glad your health is under control rn. In my case, I will be the one to die before my parents i guess.

Glad your health is under control rn. In my case, I will be the one to die before my parents i guess.
Yeah, at least I don’t feel as shitty as I used to, so I can cope for now. Unless my health got super bad again, I wouldn’t self delete while my parents are still alive. My father has pancreatic cancer, so I will almost certainly outlive him. My mother is 60 and probably has 15 years left, so I might die of a medical complication before her. If I outlive her, I wouldn’t be around much longer because I’d have nobody and it wouldn’t be worth it anymore. I don’t hold self deleting against anyone because I know how much pain it takes to push you to that point. At a certain point, the crumbs of happiness just aren’t worth all the suffering anymore.

You were the lost child of god, Mecoja, and nobody chose to pick you up when they found you later. His favorites were being hand-held at every step of their life while you were trying to find your way into this sick ass world. No wonder you've got no drive left. Your subhumanity has sucked the living hell out of you.

Well said brocel. We got betrayed by other men and previous generations. They had their lives, and no one gives a fuck that so many of us will never experience a life.