Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I thank the incel community more than anyone else

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
Because incels are the truth tellers. The society tries to bluepill everyone through school and propaganda since resources are limited and beneficiaries want to take the biggest part. Most unattractive people are fucked and cucked in life but only a small amount of them come to realize the blackpill.

I used to believe that hard working and personality bullshit. I used to believe the bullies and evil, ruthless people would end up miserably in life. The blackpill tells me I was wrong, which is proven by my own life experience.

Of course life has become darker and I don't have any kind of motivation anymore, but it's not like my life wouldn't be more and more depressing if I remained bluepilled.

Thank you, incel community.

Tenor

Yes, without blackpill knowledge I would be doomed to suffer forever

At least now i know what must be done

Thank you incel community for waking me up to the truth of the world.

Blackpill changes everything.

deadass tho like i would rather be blackpilled and attempt surgeries and stop approaching like an idiot and embarrassing myself. its a lot worse to be bluepilled and always beat yourself up about that its your fault and that youre a piece of shit etc. its better to understand its not your fault, even if its a dark belief you at least stop beating yourself up so much

Thank you incel community for waking me up to the truth of the world.

Blackpill changes everything.
Yes, it does. Just don't overdose on the :blackpill: or you might :feelsrope: