Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I teared up at work today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
While working at my desk I suddenly got this image in my head of a picture I have of me from like my 1st or 2nd birthday. It made me so sad because I was so happy in the picture and had my whole life ahead of me. I’m tearing up writing this now. That little boy deserved better. He deserved normalcy and better treatment by family and society. Now my life is half over and very little accomplished. My life has been filled with pain and loneliness and it will only get worse.

Sorry to read that bro. Life is so miserable when you're an incel.

Sorry bro, hope you’re doing better now.

That boy also grew up in a less hypergamous society. Little did he know it would all go to shit...

While working at my desk I suddenly got this image in my head of a picture I have of me from like my 1st or 2nd birthday. It made me so sad because I was so happy in the picture and had my whole life ahead of me. I’m tearing up writing this now. That little boy deserved better. He deserved normalcy and better treatment by family and society. Now my life is half over and very little accomplished. My life has been filled with pain and loneliness and it will only get worse.

can relate

I am kind of glad I don’t have any pictures of me.

Endure man, hope life gets better

Update: if I were to look at the actual picture I would probably break down in tears. But today got better, I went with a friend to a bar and sat at a table outside and drank and ate dinner. Lots of girls around to look at which was nice but also suifuel because Chad only. But I had a good time.

It's ovER for babycels

life is shit as an incel tbh

I also have these childhood photos where I look genuinely happy. But I can also detect how ugly I already was back then, so looking at them cannot bring out the same emotions from me as OP's photos elicit from him.

jfl at not remote working during covid

This is why agepill is brutal. We were happy back then.