Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I taped my phone's selfie camera.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
I finally did it. Never taking any selfies ever again.
Can't stand my ogre goblin face. No angularity and definition whatsoever. I used to cope with lens distortion but after hundreds of selfies from all sorts of angles and Frauding I still look like a bloated potato despite being 15% bodyfat. It's so fucking ragefuel.

Why the fuck do I look like this despite being low bodyfat?
Images 32

(I also have shitty eye area and nose)

No more selfies, no more torture.

i looked bloated even when i had ab veins, a full six pack etc

It's beyond over when the bones of your face are shit

i looked bloated even when i had ab veins, a full six pack etc

It's beyond over when the bones of your face are shit
Yeah man, what the fuck. Aren't we supposed to get hollow cheeks at low levels of bodyfat? We are so doomed. Can't even looksmax. Good thing that now I don't have to worry about cutting. My plan is to bloatmaxx to 85kg by next year. I'm 76kgs now. Food is my only cope.

I hate it when I open my phone camera and it's faced the wrong way, towards me, as if I would ever take a selfie.

I have to stare at my subhuman face

I hate it when I open my phone camera and it's faced the wrong way, towards me, as if I would ever take a selfie.

Me too. And then I try to anglefraud and fail miserably. No angles for my bloated face.

Yeah man, what the fuck. Aren't we supposed to get hollow cheeks at low levels of bodyfat? We are so doomed. Can't even looksmax. Good thing that now I don't have to worry about cutting. My plan is to bloatmaxx to 85kg by next year. I'm 76kgs now. Food is my only cope.
I think the only way I'm getting hollow cheeks is if I starve and i mean it in the most literal way

When i touch the sides of my face with my fingers i almost can't feel the cheekbones at all, it's ridiculous

Besides I have a terrible hyoid bone so my submental area will be bad no matter what

I just use a flip phone

I think the only way I'm getting hollow cheeks is if I starve and i mean it in the most literal way

When i touch the sides of my face with my fingers i almost can't feel the cheekbones at all, it's ridiculous

Besides I have a terrible hyoid bone so my submental area will be bad no matter what
Reminds me of Jeremy Ethier( a fitness youtuber)
Images 33
Images 34

Bloated face even at single digit bodyfat.

Now look at Hernan Drago. He has flabby body at 15-18% bodyfat but still has hollow cheeks.
Images 35

Brutal bloatpill

Reminds me of Jeremy Ethier( a fitness youtuber)
View attachment 359200View attachment 359201

Bloated face even at single digit bodyfat.

Now look at Hernan Drago. He has flabby body at 15-18% bodyfat but still has hollow cheeks.
View attachment 359202

Brutal bloatpill
The thing I don't get is that my lower third is okay. But everything above it? It's either deformed or the bones are non existent. I don't understand how this is even possible. Where the fuck did my cheekbones go

Boomer trait ngl

Welcome to my world.

Next step destroy all mirrors in your house :feelshehe:

My tablet doesn't have front facing camera, like we need another reminder how ugly we are.

Mines blocked with tape too.

Grothendieck IQ

People who take selfies and make them their phone background are sociopaths ngl

Tape your computer's camera too.

The FBI, government, and elite jews are always spying on us.

(((They))) spy on everyone. (((They))) don't believe in privacy.
Jew