Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I talked with a PUA about my struggles with women

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
This was a few years back. I talked through skype about how frustrated I was that I couldn't get women and I guess he saw I was getting emotional, and he told me not to take it so seriously and that I should be grateful that I have other things in life like my health. I guess it helped calm me down a bit but it's easy for him to say that since he's had so many experiences already and he's been there done that. Seems like a cope to me but I'm not sure.

This was a few years back. I talked through skype about how frustrated I was that I couldn't get women and I guess he saw I was getting emotional, and he told me not to take it so seriously and that I should be grateful that I have other things in life like my health. I guess it helped calm me down a bit but it's easy for him to say that since he's had so many experiences already and he's been there done that. Seems like a cope to me but I'm not sure.
Just a huge cope. Everyone has shit in first world countries, doesn't mean we can't have problems. My god he sounds like a retard.

I did too and then he wanted to sell me a 700 dollar coaching program

they just want to make money

they just want to make money
This, and the PUA saw he couldn't make money off OP, so he fed him some normie cope bullshit in the hopes he'd be left alone.

I wonder if this "relax bro kids in africa have it worse appreciate what you have" way of thinking that theRapists love so much ever worked on anybody, to give up your basic human need of not being lonely because you could've had it worse.. I don't think it works like that. Not long term at least

Maybe only if you medidate or do some other monk shit you can achieve that state of mind, but this is cruel. Imagine something like that being suggested to a woman - everyone would instantly lose their shit and protect the m'lady and go on about how women are so oppressed (that some of them sometimes have days when they can't get access to chad, poor souls)

I used to torrent PUA stuff, wasted my time on "be cocky, hold frame" books.