Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I talked with a girl and my mind couldn't help but cope

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Today, I was hanging out with some guys in college and there was a girl with us. I woul talk with her and she would laugh with what I said and even say some jokes herself. It
was really nice. While being around her, my incel penis started leaking precum and my virgin mind couldn't help but imagine how nice it would be if I fucked her. But of course,
she mogs me since she has more forward growth and jaw than I do (I'm so low T). On my way home, I kept thinking about her and how nice would it be if she had low standards
and accepted dating a subhuman like me but then my rational kicked in and reminded me of what would happen if I asked her out.

I can literally picture it happening. I ask her out and she gives me some reply like "I don't think it's a good idea" or "Sorry but no thanks". It's like a 6th sense that allows me to predict
my oncoming rejection. Besides, if she liked me she would have made a move since she has the pussy so she chooses who is going to fuck her or not. But my pathetic virgin mind had
to cope a bit with hopes of happiness. She is probably getting destroyed by a Chad as I'm typing this. As an incel you are deprived of so much more than sex. Having someone be
like you for who you ARE is priceless. The validation, the laugh, the intimacy are all things most guys experience with their girlfriends while we subhumans are ostracized in a lower
plane of existance full of loneliness and depression.

god i feel genuinely sick after reading this. I'm so sorry bro

7339er said:
god i feel genuinely sick after reading this. I'm so sorry bro

There is no fucking escape. It's over.

Hey man, you should ask her out. It's either the god's shine down on you and you get laid, or more life as an incel. Nothing to lose, at least.

SwagFart said:
Hey man, you should ask her out. It's either the god's shine down on you and you get laid, or more life as an incel. Nothing to lose, at least.

God is sadistic. I don't even have an opportunity to ask her out and I can feel her rejection.

At this point talking to a femoid your age is suicide fuel. It's over.

shadowsoulz125 said:
At this point talking to a femoid your age is suicide fuel. It's over.

It's not that suicide fuel since my sex instinct applies before my emotions kick in

incelman said:
There is no fucking escape. It's over.

I was doing work with my work partner, and 2 females came over to him and asked which one of them was hotter, laughing and giggling. 

No acknowledgement of me at all, its like they would puke if they had to look at my face and give me a smile.

I felt like shoving a roll of tissues down my throat and choking to death on the spot.

Go in for the kill.

7339er said:
I was doing work with my work partner, and 2 females came over to him and asked which one of them was hotter, laughing and giggling. 

No acknowledgement of me at all, its like they would puke if they had to look at my face and give me a smile.

I felt like shoving a roll of tissues down my throat and choking to death on the spot.

Yes. It's called shadow effect. You don't exist as an incel. What kind of god would deicde to make us so subhuman?

incelman said:
if she liked me she would have made a move since she has the pussy so she chooses who is going to fuck her or not.

No. It does not work like that.

Unless you were something like a 9 or 10, you would still need to be the one to make the first move.

AngelOfDisease said:
No. It does not work like that.

Unless you were something like a 9 or 10, you would still need to be the one to make the first move.

Do you even evolution bro?

It's a lost cause anyway. She will just reject me. I can see it happening.

incelman said:
Do you even evolution bro?

It's a lost cause anyway. She will just reject me. I can see it happening.

I do, man. That is why I stated that you need to have an extremely high genetic value for a sober non-subhuman girl to make any move.

Seen decent looking girls crazy about chad-lites waiting for them to make a move.

Do you actually believe it is usual for chicks to make moves towards guys? Heard it is becoming a thing in Scandinavia, though.

AngelOfDisease said:
I do, man. That is why I stated that you need to have an extremely high genetic value for a sober non-subhuman girl to make any move.

Seen decent looking girls crazy about chad-lites waiting for them to make a move.

Do you actually believe it is usual for chicks to make moves towards guys? Heard it is becoming a thing in Scandinavia, though.

She would be rated subhuman in this forum.

It's very usual. All these Normie couples you see? The girl made the first move OR she made it very clear that she wanted the guy to make a move.

incelman said:
She would be rated subhuman in this forum.

It's very usual. All these Normie couples you see? The girl made the first move OR she made it very clear that she wanted the guy to make a move.

How subhuman? Pictures would help.

No dude. It is not normal. Do you deal with a lot of normies regularly? I do and I know it is a very rare thing for a girl to make a move.

AngelOfDisease said:
How subhuman? Pictures would help.

No dude. It is not normal. Do you deal with a lot of normies regularly? I do and I know it is a very rare thing for a girl to make a move.

Probably a 3/10 at best.

Ok, maybe she won't make a move directly but she will make it obvious she wants the guy to make a move.

The girl doesn't need to say it out loud. She'll be flirting, giving you the "fuck me" eyes, literally rubbing herself against you and touching you. If she's keeping her distance and not giving too many indicators, it's over.

Solitarian_Walker said:
The girl doesn't need to say it out loud. She'll be flirting, giving you the "fuck me" eyes, literally rubbing herself against you and touching you. If she's keeping her distance and not giving too many indicators, it's over.

It's as if yu didn't read the title which says I COPED.

She is in love with you.

incelman said:
Probably a 3/10 at best.

Ok, maybe she won't make a move directly but she will make it obvious she wants the guy to make a move.

Do you see her often? You could try approaching her on your on just to see how she reacts. Via social media, maybe.

incelman said:
It's as if yu didn't read the title which says I COPED.

I was more responding to the back and forth about women asking a guy out.

CopingGymcel said:
She is in love with you.

Your name says it all

AngelOfDisease said:
Do you see her often? You could try approaching her on your on just to see how she reacts. Via social media, maybe.

I see her like twice a week. She seems buse. Probably hunting Chad.

incelman said:
Your name says it all

I see her like twice a week. She seems buse. Probably hunting Chad.

Ask her out and she will say yes.

CopingGymcel said:
Ask her out and she will say yes.

I don't even think I will even have that opportunity.

incelman said:

Approach her as a friend and see how she responds.

incelman said:

Next time you run into her. Her response will be overwhelmingly positive. She is the girl of your dreams.

AngelOfDisease said:
Approach her as a friend and see how she responds.

I can't single her out cause we are in a group.

CopingGymcel said:
Next time you run into her. Her response will be overwhelmingly positive. She is the girl of your dreams.

Ok, cut it pal. It's not funny.

BTW this my dream girl:

st6lorzcucgy.jpg

AngelOfDisease said:
Try social media.

I don't actually even know her name lol.

1. FInd out her name.
2. Find a way of contacting her.
3. Ask her out.

If she rejects you, you already prepared yourself for it and you lose nothing. If she doesn't, you might find validation and maybe sex eventually. Stop being a pussy.

incelman said:

BTW this my dream girl:

st6lorzcucgy.jpg

She does not look like she can be too picky. You might have a shot. Just find out her name, find her on social media and start a careless conversation.

blickpall said:
1. FInd out her name.
2. Find a way of contacting her.
3. Ask her out.

If she rejects you, you already prepared yourself for it and you lose nothing. If she doesn't, you might find validation and maybe sex eventually. Stop being a pussy.

We will just wait and see

AngelOfDisease said:
She does not look like she can be too picky. You might have a shot. Just find out her name, find her on social media and start a careless conversation.

I don't know the girl in the pick lol.  I just said what my dream girl looks like. The one in the thread is not so pretty.

TheOneNoncel said:
Tbh you're making a lot of "maybe this" and "probably that" scenarios in your head, but honestly without asking, you can't really say for sure what could have happened. Give it a shot if you see her again, the worst she can do is say "no," which you'll be expecting anyway.

It's easy in theory but getting rejected in practice is painful. You try to ascend in the plane of your existance only to be deemed UNWORTHY. It's building a space rocket and the rocket falling down.

There is no waiting. You have to be proactive about this.

Rejection sucks but it's better to try and fail than feel like a failure without even trying IMO.

blickpall said:
There is no waiting. You have to be proactive about this.

Rejection sucks but it's better to try and fail than feel like a failure without even trying IMO.

There is waiting because atm I don't have neither an opportunity nor her name. Besides, I don't think she even has a fb.

AngelOfDisease said:
Really? Why?

She is so fucking cute and adorable man. The geeky braces, the blonde curls, the big blue eyes. Nothing pretier than her

incelman said:
She is so fucking cute and adorable man. The geeky braces, the blonde curls, the big blue eyes. Nothing pretier than her

So that is someone you actually know?

Would you have a chance with her?

AngelOfDisease said:
So that is someone you actually know?

Would you have a chance with her?

I don't know that girl in pic. It's my internet crush.

incelman said:
There is waiting because atm I don't have neither an opportunity nor her name. Besides, I don't think she even has a fb.

I'm confused... What is there to wait for, exactly? Being proactive means going to find her name and etc. For example by asking your friends.

this is why I posted this https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=700

incelman said:

BTW this my dream girl:

st6lorzcucgy.jpg

Holy motherfucking shit, she is ugly as hell.

Dude what's the difference between friend and boyfriend? A friend will make you laugh and have a nice time but it does not mean it makes you boyfriend material. Look at it this way, the main difference is sexual attraction. Heck, a bf does not even have to make u laugh. He only has to make you wet then fuck the shit out of you. You might become a good friend but that's about it. If you had any tiny sexual value you wouldn't be virgin by now.

Stay strong brother.

what is this? TRP? Some of you guys are coping hard ITT.

blickpall said:
I'm confused... What is there to wait for, exactly? Being proactive means going to find her name and etc. For example by asking your friends.

I'm too shy to ask

chudur-budur said:
Holy motherfucking shit, she is ugly as hell.

Not to me

Celcelleclec said:
Dude what's the difference between friend and boyfriend? A friend will make you laugh and have a nice time but it does not mean it makes you boyfriend material. Look at it this way, the main difference is sexual attraction. Heck, a bf does not even have to make u laugh. He only has to make you wet then fuck the shit out of you. You might become a good friend but that's about it. If you had any tiny sexual value you wouldn't be virgin by now.

Stay strong brother.

Yes. That's exactly the point. If you are a 23 yeard old virgin you are subhuman confirned. It's over for me.