Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I talked to my surgeon

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
On the phone, He gave me price and all, it's around 9k for rhinoplasty and genioplasty,

I will go visit him in person in July and have a consultation then get surgery in November

whats genioplasty?

Truly a seamaxxing moment

Let's go man I hope you succeed

whats genioplasty?

Let's go man I hope you succeed
Thanks man appreciate it

I hope I don't die during surgery, I really want to live and see what will happen after it

7 months later: [whitepill] I ascended guys

7 months later: [whitepill] I ascended guys
Will take longer than that but yes that's the goal.

If I fail I'll just follow the natural conclusion and end myself.

Thanks man appreciate it

I hope I don't die during surgery, I really want to live and see what will happen after it
be sure to get a good surgeon. do not want botched.

be sure to get a good surgeon. do not want botched.
Yes I researched it a lot, I think this is a good one.

I found another better one but she wants like x3 as much money I can't afford it.

Is that emough for you to ascend ?

Are you going to give us before and after pictures once it's done?

Best of luck on the surgery

Moving your chin and nose wont make you any less ugly. 9k aint worth it.
If it fails whats your plan? Face lift in korea?

Moving your chin and nose wont make you any less ugly. 9k aint worth it.
If it fails whats your plan? Face lift in korea?
Yes it will.

But of course I am not delusional, I know it won't change my face dramatically, it will be a minor adjustment at best, maybe it will bring me up 1 SMV point if I'm lucky, I'm not counting on more.

This is merely part of the compounding changes I am making. I think the far more pressing problem is my hair or the lack of it. I have severe receding hairline, basically non-existent anymore. Hair is life like Hamudi says, this makes me look so much worse. I will solve this by micropigmentation 'surgery'. It's not really a surgery just a long ass process of people inserting ink into your head to make it look like you got a full head of hair just shaved. I have also considered hair transplant but ruled against it, because one it will take up to 18 months to properly grow and two it's inconsistent as fuck. Hair system is also a hard no for me, I would worry about it 24/7 looking fake.

Aside from that, I will wear coloured contacts and go down to a very low body fat %.

All of this together will hopefully be enough to uplift my truecel status. All I want is to be a normie.

Are you going to give us before and after pictures once it's done?
Maybe.

Maybe I'll release it here one day. I have already left so much personal info here that if somebody really wanted to, they could probably doxx me if they haven't already. It's not that I really care if people discover who I really am, but it will cause me problems, might as well try to avoid it.

I'll probably post it eventually.
Is that emough for you to ascend ?
If it's not then there is no point to continue in this life. I have already got a taste of what life of an ugly man is. It is not worth it. If I can't ascend after all this surgeries and changes, I might as well call it quits and I am deadly serious about it. I can't be bothered to deal with this life as a sexless loser anymore, it just ain't worth it buddy boyo...

If it only takes you 9k to ascend then you were never an incel in the first place
JFL

The surgery alone won't make me ascend, it will just help a bit. I have to maxx everything I can.

Getting my hair back will probably be a much bigger change and that doesn't require a surgery.

Yes it will.

But of course I am not delusional, I know it won't change my face dramatically, it will be a minor adjustment at best, maybe it will bring me up 1 SMV point if I'm lucky, I'm not counting on more.

This is merely part of the compounding changes I am making. I think the far more pressing problem is my hair or the lack of it. I have severe receding hairline, basically non-existent anymore. Hair is life like Hamudi says, this makes me look so much worse. I will solve this by micropigmentation 'surgery'. It's not really a surgery just a long ass process of people inserting ink into your head to make it look like you got a full head of hair just shaved. I have also considered hair transplant but ruled against it, because one it will take up to 18 months to properly grow and two it's inconsistent as fuck. Hair system is also a hard no for me, I would worry about it 24/7 looking fake.

Aside from that, I will wear coloured contacts and go down to a very low body fat %.

All of this together will hopefully be enough to uplift my truecel status. All I want is to be a normie.

Maybe.

Maybe I'll release it here one day. I have already left so much personal info here that if somebody really wanted to, they could probably doxx me if they haven't already. It's not that I really care if people discover who I really am, but it will cause me problems, might as well try to avoid it.

I'll probably post it eventually.

If it's not then there is no point to continue in this life. I have already got a taste of what life of an ugly man is. It is not worth it. If I can't ascend after all this surgeries and changes, I might as well call it quits and I am deadly serious about it. I can't be bothered to deal with this life as a sexless loser anymore, it just ain't worth it buddy boyo...
You worried about looking fake then dont let them botch you..
They might give you foid nose and chad chin you gonna end up looking like handsome squidward if you wont be careful.
And a change to the nose does drastically change your looks. It just cant make you pretty because surgeries cant give us what we dont have. Id advice against

You worried about looking fake then dont let them botch you..
They might give you foid nose and chad chin you gonna end up looking like handsome squidward if you wont be careful.
And a change to the nose does drastically change your looks. It just cant make you pretty because surgeries cant give us what we dont have. Id advice against
You make no sense, why wouldn't I risk it all if I have nothing?

My looks are already trash, what exactly do I have to lose?

Ok they will botch me. Great, then I will still be trash. Nothing changes.

I can only improve, there is literally nothing to lose for me. Why wouldn't I try it? Besides I am not going to some pajeet doctor, I got a European Doctor which is why I pay a premium price, he is still cheap tbh the other Foid european surgeon I talked to wanted 11k just for Rhinoplasty alone JFL 20k All together. I specifically chose sliding Genioplasty because it produces natural results, since it just moves your bones and lets them regrow instead of inserting Botox or an Implant.

This guy will show me rendition of my face and what it could potentially look like, ofc it's not a guarantee but anyway I'll trust his judgement.

Search up botched surgeries online ,its an evil industry mostly. The only good surgeons are reconstructive once who fix like burn damage or accidents stuff.
Look for korean doctor kim what he did to people.
There is 1 level above of being naturally ugly, being surgically uncanny is the worst , I really advice against having nose job , chin might help if done a little.
But all they gonna do is mess up your nose make it look fake IMO its one of the hardest surgeries just see nose job results 70 percent of them look unnatural

You make no sense, why wouldn't I risk it all if I have nothing?

My looks are already trash, what exactly do I have to lose?

Ok they will botch me. Great, then I will still be trash. Nothing changes.

I can only improve, there is literally nothing to lose for me. Why wouldn't I try it? Besides I am not going to some pajeet doctor, I got a European Doctor which is why I pay a premium price, he is still cheap tbh the other Foid european surgeon I talked to wanted 11k just for Rhinoplasty alone JFL 20k All together. I specifically chose sliding Genioplasty because it produces natural results, since it just moves your bones and lets them regrow instead of inserting Botox or an Implant.

This guy will show me rendition of my face and what it could potentially look like, ofc it's not a guarantee but anyway I'll trust his judgement.
Because naturally ugly > uncanny surgicly altered alien

Dr kim tiktok situation v0 1dvdy3cue9ec1
just ask this guy if it was worthit getting plastic surgery

Because naturally ugly > uncanny surgicly altered alien
ugly is ugly JFL, if they botch me then idc I'll just kms big deal. I would kms anyway if I remain this ugly so what difference does it really make.

View attachment 1077171 just ask this guy if it was worthit getting plastic surgery

Yh looks fucked.

That is why I am going to an European Surgeon instead.

I'll talk with the surgeon about the nose surgery and let him know what I want.

Good luck brocel.

ugly is ugly JFL, if they botch me then idc I'll just kms big deal. I would kms anyway if I remain this ugly so what difference does it really make.

Yh looks fucked.

That is why I am going to an European Surgeon instead.

I'll talk with the surgeon about the nose surgery and let him know what I want.
Sure make sure your nose still looks fairly natural. Look at chad an normie noses they have slight flaws too. If he makes yours TOO perfect then its uncanny level and considered ugly. Tell him to not make it unnaturally straight too.
Just be careful.
And still think you might have BDD and not actually ugly. Because for example me im ugly and can accept it because not only my whole family is ugly, most people I see daily are ugly too

Yeah I was referring to a comment someone posted earlier. Most incels need upwards of 300k just to looksmax to normie, and even then there's no way to cure non-NT or years of abused dog trauma
300k ? I wanna see that calculation

If the surgeon knew you were suicidal hed never perform surgery btw.
Also dont understand what are you trying to achieve. You know you have to be with people for healing proccess after surgery and cant go through it alone.
And 1+ SMV wont get you pussy in a lifetime so what are you paying 9k for? So normies would say yoh are less ugly?

Last edited:
If the surgeon knew you were suicidal hed never perform surgery btw.
Also dont understand what are you trying to achieve. You know you have to be with people for healing proccess after surgery and cant go through it alone.
And 1+ SMV wont get you pussy in a lifetime so what are you paying 9k for? So normies would say yoh are less ugly?
I don't have to be with anyone, I will stay there for 14 days till they remove my stiches then I'll return back to my country and recover there on my own. All my life I have faced every problem alone, I will manage.

Yes, I want to feel less ugly and more confident. Surgery will help me with that.

Do you have low enough body fat for it to work?

Do you have low enough body fat for it to work?
The surgery?

Not atm JFL, my body fat is massive I am like 20-30kg overweight atm.

Which is why I am doing the surgery in November, so I have time to lose weight.

The surgery?

Not atm JFL, my body fat is massive I am like 20-30kg overweight atm.

Which is why I am doing the surgery in November, so I have time to lose weight.
Smart

You can do buccle fat to remove fat