Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I talked about lookism with my Chadlite friend's sister

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I was at an event in his house today and at a certain moment we were sitting alone together and I stroke up some random conversation just to avoid awkwardness.

The conversation eventually moved to the topic of lookism, since I had already showed the FaceandLMS videos to her brother and he commented about it with her. I asked her about manletism as a random topic, and she told me she loses interest for men when they're manlets, JFL. She told me she met Brazilian actor Bruno Gagliasso and got totally disenchanted by the fact he's a manlet (he's 1,70/5'6).

Then at a certain moment I let this slip, "some people on the internet said you just have to be white and tall for things to work (with girls, that is), I'm white and tall, I wonder why it didn't work for me". I noticed she got very uncomfortable about addressing my ugliness and just let out a "oh but you're a nice person, Mainländer" with a very awkward and unenthusiastic tone.

Truth is, manlets and uglycels don't have to fight, both are fucked in the west in 2019. Also, she's not as pretty as my friend, she's like 5/10, completely normie tier, and is a single mom. I had no intentions to get with her, before someone says I shouldn't have talked about that or whatever. But everyone from his family treats me super well, maybe because he does like me a lot and probably told everyone to do so, and since he's a Chadlite everyone listens to what he commands.

Also, another suifuel from today was walking with him on the streets and seeing women staring at him, full of desire and interest in their eyes. Surreal, no women ever looked at me like that :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
A foid met xxxtentacion and told him that he was shorter than she had expected. He looked up at her and said "that makes me less of a man to you doesn't it" she just didn't respond. Imagine meeting someone you had listened to the music of and been a fan of only to feel like you're superior after you see they're short. Foids are full on retards.

I legit feel sorry for latinocels, it must be hard living in a culture that hypersexualizes women yet never had any form of contact what so ever

walking near restaurants and bars on weekends is suifuel, i imagine this was also your situation

I legit feel sorry for latinocels, it must be hard living in a culture that hypersexualizes women yet never had any form of contact what so ever
It's indeed bad, his girlfriend was dancing with some friends, he passed by and slapped her butt with an indifferent face, not looking to her, and she smiled. He also fought playfully with her at a moment and she was amused by that, even though he partially exposed her left nipple (she was wearing a top) with all the grabbing.

But Germany is way worse for incels, here you do see some very rare average to slightly below average men with decent foids from time to time, in Germany within 4 months going outside everyday I didn't see ANY young and attractive foid with ugly men WHATSOEVER. Germany is a giant temple to Chads, ugly men have no chance whatsoever there nowadays.

Last edited:
A foid met xxxtentacion and told him that he was shorter than she had expected. He looked up at her and said "that makes me less of a man to you doesn't it" she just didn't respond. Imagine meeting someone you had listened to the music of and been a fan of only to feel like you're superior after you see they're short. Foids are full on retards.
He middle school maxxed I think, seen some pics with young fan girls.

It's indeed bad, his girlfriend was dancing with some friends, he passed by and slapped her butt with an indifferent face, not looking to her, and she smiled. He also fought playfully with her at a moment and she was amused by that, even though he partially exposed her left nipple (she was wearing a top) with all the grabbing.

But Germany is way worse for incels, here you do see some very rare average to slightly below average men with decent foids from time to time, in Germany within 4 months going outside everyday I didn't see ANY young and attractive foid with ugly men WHATSOEVER. Germany is a giant temple to Chads, ugly men have no chance whatsoever there nowadays.
where do u see ugl men with decent foids from time to time

once again, the brutal lookspill comes to light

How do the looks of interest look to your Chadlite friend? Just looking over twice?

where do u see ugl men with decent foids from time to time
Mostly on the streets. The guys aren't that ugly nor the girls that gl, but I do see some like 4,5/10 guys with 6,5/10 women and shit like that.

How do the looks of interest look to your Chadlite friend? Just looking over twice?
Staring. For several seconds. Radiating interest and amazement.

Mostly on the streets. The guys aren't that ugly nor the girls that gl, but I do see some like 4,5/10 guys with 6,5/10 women and shit like that.

When we stare we're creepy though. JFL at double standards.

you were implying somewhere other than germany you see avg to below avg guys with girls. then you said in germany only chads have girls. i dont get it

holy shit dude

1k in 2 days u are insane

Maybe he got taller in heaven where every guy is a 6'5 Chad

Facts

Rip x tbh I’m playing ‘falling down’ right now

Damn well then there's no reason to continue learning that language

Maybe he got taller in heaven where every guy is a 6'5 Chad
:yes::yes::yes: I would hope he did. The foid got told though. Clearly she was somewhat caught of guard that he had such a negative response. Most guys just take the abuse
Rip x tbh I’m playing ‘falling down’ right now
Lol peeps foid gf5 speech at his memorial showed How retarded she was tbh. Did you see how dumb she was? Talking about sex in front of the man's grieving family. Disgusting whore.

Did you show her your cock afterwards?

Brutal xxxtentacionpill.

Poor guy didn't deserve it. I saw the security footage tape at the car dealer shop. He's talking to the salesman and then these guys walk in, around his age. Instead of staring them down like people his age normally would do, he instead looked away and then down. Clearly he wasn't some stuck up dude who deserved it. Then he gets in his car and those guys pull up and shoot him. Made me feel for the guy.

Poor guy didn't deserve it. I saw the security footage tape at the car dealer shop. He's talking to the salesman and then these guys walk in, around his age. Instead of staring them down like people his age normally would do, he instead looked away and then down. Clearly he wasn't some stuck up dude who deserved it. Then he gets in his car and those guys pull up and shoot him. Made me feel for the guy.
He Deffo didn't deserve to die. He would've been based if he hadn't starting making music with the intention to appeal to foids. His older music and interviews are based.

He Deffo didn't deserve to die. He would've been based if he hadn't starting making music with the intention to appeal to foids. His older music and interviews are based.
I didn't listen to his music because he was younger than me (lol, kind of autistic) but when I heard about his death and seeing that tape, I decided to give it a chance. Some songs I enjoyed, but most I unfortunately didn't. I listened to his two full length albums.

I didn't listen to his music because he was younger than me (lol, kind of autistic) but when I heard about his death and seeing that tape, I decided to give it a chance. Some songs I enjoyed, but most I unfortunately didn't. I listened to his two full length albums.
Try the earlier stuff b4 he went somewhat mainstream.

How do low warnings work? Do they go away after some time?
Your warning level drops after a month, but they're still visible to moderators. What did you get warned for?

Your warning level drops after a month, but they're still visible to moderators. What did you get warned for?
I didn't know what necroposting was so I had done it unknowingly even though I had read the rules I just didn't know the term. I got a 10% for it.

I didn't know what necroposting was so I had done it unknowingly even though I had read the rules I just didn't know the term. I got a 10% for it.
Watch out next time. Your warning level will drop to 0% after a month.

Amen.

You only lived in a small town while you were here, right? It´s 10x worse in major cities in Germany.

lol @ hanging around with chads

Also, another suifuel from today was walking with him on the streets and seeing women staring at him, full of desire and interest in their eyes. Surreal, no women ever looked at me like that :feelsbadman:
Brutal.

The most potent of blackpills are observing women's behaviour. Many of them say looks isn't the most important factor, but when you observe their behaviour it's clear it is.

I always thought Germany was one of the easiest countries for incels. Time to leave this sinking ship. JFL at being a white manlet.

"oh but you're a nice person, Mainländer"

Hahaha... A nice person. Nice people will nothing experience but exploitation. The phrase ''but you are so nice'' will be brought up to avoid the truth. Will a good looking person hear about how nice he is? For example, if some female complain about having no success on men (because she wants a 8/10) she will earn like phrases about of how good she looks, but not about how nice she is. How it comes? I wonder... All these people are nothing but hypocrites and liars.