Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I swear to fucking god if I hear the words: “you need to put yourself out there” one more time I’m actually killing myself

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
I have this MTN normie white friend that is pretty chill and doesn’t really bother me.

That is until I was venting to him about my Inceldom!

This faggot really dared to say the most generic bluepilled line in the history of gaslighting.

“You need to put yourself out there more”
Nigger. You do realize that I have approached more foids in the past year than you have your whole life?

Guess who is getting laid and who isn’t.
FUCKING HELL MAN. Can’t a nigga just vent to someone in peace without them trying to gaslight me every time?

I have this MTN normie white friend that is pretty chill and doesn’t really bother me.

This faggot really dared to say the most generic bluepilled line in the history of gaslighting.

Nigger. You do realize that I have approached more foids in the past year than you have your whole life?

FUCKING HELL MAN. Can’t a nigga just vent to someone in peace without them trying to gaslight me every time?

Normies are literally robots

Just don't listen to them, normies are just brainwashed NPCs after all

Low IQ.
1. Don't be friends with normies
2. Don't speak of inceldom irl at all.

Normies will never understund my nigger, trying to teach a normie how it feels to be an incel is like trying to teach quantum physics to a chimpansee, impossible, pointless and a waste of time.

Low IQ.
1. Don't be friends with normies
2. Don't speak of inceldom irl at all.
1. Everyone around me is a normie
2. It’s all so tiring. Would be nice to talk to someone about it irl (if only they weren’t trying to gaslight you)

It’s not yourself that you have to kill when you hear that

modern foids are passive-aggressive freaks who believe they are desirable a priori and constantly profess that everything is rape

they aren't worth the bother

it's not putting yourself out there, it's entering a completely inexplicable circus

It's the most retarded, cliche normie "advice" there is. They seriously think the problem is confidence

don't put yourself out there