Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i swear every looksmaxx page admin is a faggot

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
so i came across a bunch of looksmaxx pages on Instagram and boy, they are all fruity as fuck. i swear i felt weird as i saw the chad worship like the page admin is ready to tear open fly of a Nordic chad and give him an aggressive deep-throat blowjob, and hide the cum in his cheeks and spit it in his sister's pussy to have his personal chad deity to worship. not a single exception. they are all faggots who envy chad dating women. and worst of them all are turkish/iranian chad worshippers. they claim to be trad masculine looksmaxx pages but it their posts make it feel like they would touch the chad inappropriately if given chance. i swear is not even about improving anymore its all about worshiping chad

quite specific on the gay stuff.....

faggots are purpose-built for lookism pages, who else would care so much about men's appearances

they glaze all over these models like Lachowski and jordan barret, faggot trait

i also see a lot simping for Adriana Lima, even tho she is a landwhale nowadays

also:
quite specific on the gay stuff.....
:feelssus::feelssus:

I hate the chad/psl god worship you see in looksmaxxing spaces, faggot activities

i swear i felt weird as i saw the chad worship like the page admin is ready to tear open fly of a Nordic chad and give him an aggressive deep-throat blowjob, and hide the cum in his cheeks and spit it in his sister's pussy to have his personal chad deity to worship.
Damn rite :yes: :feelskek:

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

@VictimofBpillReaper