Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I suspect that my mom have always wanted to sabotage me

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I remember that she used to tell me that a man should remain a virgin until marriage. She was a huge slut when she was young, I have seen pictures of her when she was young. She used to go to the swimming pool with her girlfriends and she'd even wear a bikini. I saw a picture of her dancing with a blond chad, not my dad. But when she got married, she became very religious and she still is to this day. My dad is not religious at all. But I think she uses religion as a cope, I really don't know. My dad is ugly, by the way. She wanted me to become religious too, she tried everything to get me into religious life.

She probably knows that women despise ugly and virgin men. She should have told me that I never stood a chance with women, that would have spared me a lot of heartbreaks. She used to be a fucking Stacey, a slut. But she chose to lie to me instead. She chose to sabotage me.

Her father was a chad who married my grandma when she was 17 and he was in his 40s. He got murdered during a knife fight in a bar lol. The whole family is fucked up. I'm the only virgin in the family. Everyone else is either a chad or a Stacey. One of my cousins got pregnant at 14, while the others are huge sluts who are always attention whoring on facebook and Instagram.

Made me remember this blackpill comic.

pY7A7Rm.jpg

I remember that she used to tell me that a man should remain a virgin until marriage. She was a huge slut when she was young, I have seen pictures of her when she was young. She used to go to the swimming pool with her girlfriends and she'd even wear a bikini. I saw a picture of her dancing with a blond chad, not my dad. But when she got married, she became very religious and she still is to this day. My dad is not religious at all. But I think she uses religion as a cope, I really don't know. My dad is ugly, by the way. She wanted me to become religious too, she tried everything to get me into religious life.

She probably knows that women despise ugly and virgin men. She should have told me that I never stood a chance with women, that would have spared me a lot of heartbreaks. She used to be a fucking Stacey, a slut. But she chose to lie to me instead. She chose to sabotage me.

Her father was a chad who married my grandma when she was 17 and he was in his 40s. He got murdered during a knife fight in a bar lol. The whole family is fucked up. I'm the only virgin in the family. Everyone else is either a chad or a Stacey. One of my cousins got pregnant at 14, while the others are huge sluts who are always attention whoring on facebook and Instagram.

my mom terrible mother too

wow it must suck to be an incel in a family of chads

Brazilcel’s lives are fucked goddamn

She hates that kind of guys that fucked her aka the slayers. She didn't want you to be like them.
Instead you became an incel. I guess to her, you're still her little boy. She doesn't see you as a man.
She'd rather keep you around as an eunuch than a sex haver.

Mothers completely fucking despise their sons they see as failures much more then a random foid would. A random foid will probably just see an incel and yes she has no interest of dating you but she also won't have a deep rooted extreme hate for you. However mothers will look at their sons they see as failures and their hate for their sons will fester. All whore mothers want to do is brag about their kids achievements and they want to use their children to elevate their status, foids are only capable of thinking about themselves and your mother is no exception. When she sees you as an incel she sees that as a direct attack on her and that is why she is humiliating you and trying to make you look bad, because she genuinely hates you for depriving her of a status boost.

Your mother is a disgusting human being because she's a religious hypocrite, acting like a total slut and then claiming to "find God" and demanding that you share her (conveniently timed) "finding" of religion. If my mother was like that (thankfully she isn't), I absolutely would resent her.

Hey, IncelTears, what do you think about this? You claim to be so fucking "progressive," you claim to hate religious hypocrisy. You should be condemning this woman. But you won't, because she's a slut, and in your delusional retarded minds, sluts can do no wrong.

break all relations with her then