Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I suspect my mom is a possible feminist and it has put me in a shit mood.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I’m in a shit mood due to suspecting my mom is a possible feminist.

I over heard a conversation and she said about someone ‘I hope he didn’t put his hands on a girl’. Why the fuck does this matter so much? Maybe the girl started on the dude first. Absolute fucking embarrassment, what about women that put their hands on men? :feelsree:

I just hope she is the exact same way about women hitting men.

Anyone else got suspected feminists in the family or just feminists?

Last edited:
kick her down the stairs

All women are feminists unless they're ultra religious by choice in a feminist society. For example a fundamental baptist.

Like the topic title says, I’m in a shit mood due to suspecting my mom is a possible feminist.

I over heard a conversation and she said about someone ‘I hope he didn’t put his hands on a girl’. Why the fuck does this matter so much? Maybe the girl started on the dude first. Absolute fucking embarrassment, what about women that put their hands on men? :feelsree:

I just hope she is the exact same way about women hitting men.

Anyone else got suspected feminists in the family or just feminists?
Most women are at least closer feminazis. They may be smart enough to keep their cards close to the chest, but they’re all on the same page of wanting their sex to have all the power and they want men to serve their needs. Women walk all over you if they’re allowed to and in western society they’ve been spoiled and permitted (even encouraged) to do so while men have been brainwashed into little slaves who literally disregard our own interests to make women’s lives better, it’s a fucking joke. The middle is based when it comes to women.

i hate feminism
0A8059B9 2C2A 4308 AAAB 710FB996D0ED

OP is still lucky, my mother is turbo extreme islamist but is low IQ.

what does she think about the blackpill? or is she completely clueless
she is more Blackpilled than average foid but far from fully, she denies height pill. accepts lightskin Mogs, accepts whites mog Ethnics, agrees women are too free rn. but still thinks good religious women exist

she is more Blackpilled than average foid but far from fully, she denies height pill. accepts lightskin Mogs, accepts whites mog Ethnics, agrees women are too free rn. but still thinks good religious women exist
that sounds maddeningly inconsistent but then i know nothing about religious fags

that sounds maddeningly inconsistent but then i know nothing about religious fags
she is low IQ and didn't graduate past 10th grade, you can't expect too much

Every foid becomes a feminist when it comes to playing the victim card

Hopefully she comes to her senses soon.

I do remember her basically saying ‘Not all men are like that’ one time though, so hopefully was just over thinking, I don’t know.