Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I survive solely off frozen meals

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
Im going to eat this tonight
Kraft-Devour-frozen-meal-box.jpg

Mind sharing?
My mum stopped cooking me my tendenies so...

We all need to learn to make tendies sometime my guy :feelzez:

yummy. I am eating supermarket branded curry and nan bread tonight

Why is this under hypocrisy? Lmao.

My IQ to low, how does one make tendies?

I basically only eat takeout JFL my fridge is pathetic. It only has bottled water and energy drinks, and my freezer has some emergency frozen meals.

It's over for takeoutcels

I basically only eat takeout JFL my fridge is pathetic. It only has bottled water and energy drinks, and my freezer has some emergency frozen meals.

It's over for takeoutcels
I'm usually a takeoutcel but too poor rn

And I survived on nothing more than stress, water and cantine food (sometimes it had mould on it) when I was in highschool.

they make it look so good on the box, but it's disgusting IRL. I would rather starve. Also mac and cheese with bacon sounds gross, my condolences.

they make it look so good on the box, but it's disgusting IRL. I would rather starve. Also mac and cheese with bacon sounds gross, my condolences.
I actually tried it, it was pretty bad tbh I would rate it a 3/10.

Frozen meals beat junkfood..which i suppose most youngcels live off. Its over for junkfoodcels :lul::lul::lul:

you're probably better off drinking soylent tbh

Me too. They have a grocery delivery service in my area but the online choices are limited. So it’s all frozen meals and cannned stuff for the most part with me. I agree the meals like this and the Hungry Man brand suck. They’re also too expensive for the taste and what you get. I go with the Banquet brands which run about $1.29 each and get like two different ones, 10 each to last me almost a month.

Me too. They have a grocery delivery service in my area but the online choices are limited. So it’s all frozen meals and cannned stuff for the most part with me. I agree the meals like this and the Hungry Man brand suck. They’re also too expensive for the taste and what you get. I go with the Banquet brands which run about $1.29 each and get like two different ones, 10 each to last me almost a month.
Yea theyre really expensive its not cost effective at all tbh

It's over for poorcels.

I like microwaveable macaroni

How can anyone muster up the motivation to cook actual food?

It's over for poorcels.
This. I cook food to save money. Chicken breasts take forever to grill because you can't have them rare. Also OP, be sure to get on that paper plate time for maximum laziness.

Had to throw my mince meat out today :feelsbadman:

I wasn't sure if it has gone bad so I cooked it and now my whole flat smells like shit :feelscry:

Should be suicidefuel

All i eat is frozen stuff I buy with my ebt card.

Mommy cooks the rest.

Isnt it great to live without shame?

Gotta take that cosmic nihilism pill to keep the existential dread and depression away.
Should be suicidefuel
This

I eat whatever's cheap but won't kill me. Luckily here in Eastern Europe farmer's markets and small local producers are still a thing TOGETHER with discounters, so there's plenty of options. Eggs have recently suffered a price hike, but REAL cheese & meat (&Produce ofc) are pretty easy to come by. Home-made hotdogs/mac and cheese are my regulars, together with spaghetti (with store-brand sauces) and cereal. Not starving but that's as good as it gets. Frozen stuff around these parts is either inedible (some cheapo frozen pizzas literally made me sick even when fucking starved) or, I kid you not, more expensive than the fresh stuff.