Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I suppose I understand why some people have an ER fixation. This Andrew Blaze (Randy Stair) guy is interesting to me

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★

I guess what makes it so intriguing is that it presents an example of someone who got so sick of dealing with similar problems to yourself that they snapped one day and "lashed out". I do not condone murder nor do I condone the death penalty, even. I'm of course staunchly opposed to both. However it doesn't surprise me one bit that in this materialistic, uncaring, isolating society a relatively high number of people end up doing this.

Anyway, it's an interesting case. I hope this thread is within the rules. As I say I am not condoning what this guy did - I just find it interesting the way society is and the way it seems to cause some people to behave in such a destructive (and self-destructive) way.

Last edited:
It seems to be happening more often now, too. Seems like a symptom of an ill society, and things will probably get worse before they get better.

tranny phantom kek

Makes me think of this video too, lol

Is that the guy basedshaman is always jacking off to?

This guy makes me cringe so hard. AL is better.

Huh. He flipped a coin for it.

This guy makes me cringe so hard. AL is better.

I actually had no idea that that is who is in your avatar. I have been reading about lots of these shootings over the past couple of days. They're horrific but it's a side of humanity you rarely see and I suppose that's what makes them so interesting in a weird way.

I would think that the shooter(s) who interest you the most will be very much down to your own personality. The most interesting ones to me are Randy/Andrew (because I have a similar personality to him, minus the murderous tendencies and level of darkness), the Pittsburgh shooting recently (because the guy was alt-right, if very deluded and disturbed) and Columbine because... I don't know. Columbine is just nuts. And the footage on liveleak is chilling.

So yeah erm... crazy stuff. I guess some people just lack respect for human life, or have so much anger in them that they just don't care anymore.

If you want more info on him, check out BasedShaman's videos on him. I've spent hours digging through Randy's video diaries

If you want more info on him, check out BasedShaman's videos on him. I've spent hours digging through Randy's video diaries

Yeah it's really interesting. I've been watching some of them too but not on the basedshaman vids, just as they are really. The last few before he did it.

One thing that's interesting to me is that even after death he seems to get a lot more hate than most of these shooters, and most of it is targeted at him being trans or into cartoons or My Little Pony or whatever. Strange how society these days puts on this big act that it loves trans people and more feminine men, but at the first opportunity it favours the more masculine guys and quickly reverts back to verbally abusing the sensitive guys.

I know he did bad stuff, but I've seen multiple comments with lots of upvotes basically praising the Columbine shooters and then insulting Andrew for being effeminate or having these feminine interests.

I hate the whole "LGBT" agenda these days, but I don't like to see them targeted either.

Last edited:
Gesticulating wojak soy cuck

Yeah it's really interesting. I've been watching some of them too but not on the basedshaman vids, just as they are really. The last few before he did it.

One thing that's interesting to me is that even after death he seems to get a lot more hate than most of these shooters, and most of it is targeted at him being trans or into cartoons or My Little Pony or whatever. Strange how society these days puts on this big act that it loves trans people and more feminine men, but at the first opportunity it favours the more masculine guys and quickly reverts back to verbally abusing the sensitive guys.

I know he did bad stuff, but I've seen multiple comments with lots of upvotes basically praising the Columbine shooters and then insulting Andrew for being effeminate or having these feminine interests.

I hate the whole "LGBT" agenda these days, but I don't like to see them targeted either.
The masses will always attack were one is the weakest. Unlike EH and DK, he was an easy target due to living with his parents at 25, obsessing over cartoons to the point were he beloved he could be a part of them, and thinking that he was a ghost girl. He was a future meme rapped up in a perfect package for others to mercilessly criticize

The masses will always attack were one is the weakest. Unlike EH and DK, he was an easy target due to living with his parents at 25, obsessing over cartoons to the point were he beloved he could be a part of them, and thinking that he was a ghost girl. He was a future meme rapped up in a perfect package for others to mercilessly criticize

Is it weird that I think people who do that are pretty much just as much to blame for the attack as he is? If you push people to the edge like this eventually some of them will snap. Part of stopping things like this from happening is treating people properly and not insulting them constantly just for being different.

Is it weird that I think people who do that are pretty much just as much to blame for the attack as he is? If you push people to the edge like this eventually some of them will snap. Part of stopping things like this from happening is treating people properly and not insulting them constantly just for being different.
No it isn’t. These shooters are simply responding to outside stimuli and influence as best as they can. No explosion occurs in a vacuum, there’s the ingredients and then there’s the activation. Killers are manufactured, it’s just that nobody wants to take responsibility for boiling the water in the pot

I am not condoning what this guy did - I just find it interesting the way society is and the way it seems to cause some people to behave in such a destructive (and self-destructive) way.
When a malignancy gets out of hand we use radiation to kill its cells. Women create life without thinking, causing pain and suffering. Then, their actions towards those with "bad genes" from their mothers make the situation 10x worse. From a pleasant-pain perspective, foids are thus a literal disease. Why not treat them like they treat their breast cancer?

Last edited:
When a malignancy gets out of hand we use radiation to kill its cells. Women create life without thinking, causing pain and suffering. Then, their actions towards those with "bad genes" from their mothers make the situation 10x worse. From a pleasant-pain perspective, foids are thus a literal disease. Why not treat them like they treat their breast cancer?

To be honest it seems to be his dad that did the bulk of the damage to him. Poor guy. He's really hurting and you can see it in some of his final videos.

No it isn’t. These shooters are simply responding to outside stimuli and influence as best as they can. No explosion occurs in a vacuum, there’s the ingredients and then there’s the activation. Killers are manufactured, it’s just that nobody wants to take responsibility for boiling the water in the pot

I agree yeah. I mean, some of them are probably kind of born that way but I'd imagine that most are created through nurture and not nature.

And the correct way to treat a person varies from individual to individual, at least in the details. Most people want positive social interaction and love, but some people benefit more from "tough love", some from compassion and support, etc. If a way of treating somebody is not working then many people just want to double down and of course that just makes the situation worse.

I agree yeah. I mean, some of them are probably kind of born that way but I'd imagine that most are created through nurture and not nature.

And the correct way to treat a person varies from individual to individual, at least in the details. Most people want positive social interaction and love, but some people benefit more from "tough love", some from compassion and support, etc. If a way of treating somebody is not working then many people just want to double down and of course that just makes the situation worse.
I agree, very few were born to go down that path. There is always a varying mix of bad parenting, troubled childhoods, mental illness, bullying, and isolation that causes these things to happen

I agree, very few were born to go down that path. There is always a varying mix of bad parenting, troubled childhoods, mental illness, bullying, and isolation that causes these things to happen

Yeah. I also think it's interesting how he said he hates humanity. To be honest, I'm not entirely convinced that that's completely accurate. I can't help but wonder if he's like me and just hated feeling so different. You come to hate people because you feel like an alien and you want to feel close to them but you just can't. So instead of them being a positive force in your life they become a negative one, other than the few friends you find if you're lucky. It's tough.

Throw into that things like bullying, as you say, and it becomes increasingly different to establish any kind of meaningful bond to the people or community around you, which is very important in order to value them enough to really care about their wellbeing.

To be honest it seems to be his dad that did the bulk of the damage to him. Poor guy. He's really hurting and you can see it in some of his final videos.

I was was referring to a more general sense of women's injustices. Also, even if his dad was more abusive, children are made by the female body. Hence, for the same reasons that women claim custody rights and the right to abort, it is Stair's mom's fault for birthing a suffering incel. Don't get me wrong. Randy Stair was a wiser, better person than most. However, I'm anti-natalist and anti-life and incels suffer all because of their mothers. Stair didn't deserve to be brought into this world and tortured. If his mom's body hadn't popped him into this twisted world he would have been better off.
Stair had Aspergers though which is usually due to nature. I suppose it was somewhat of a combination but I believe genetic determinism is a very likely cause of his rejection and social isolation. Hence, his mom reproduced without thinking about the life her genes would bring. She likely went to the bedroom both foolishly and selfishly.

Last edited:
Yeah. I also think it's interesting how he said he hates humanity. To be honest, I'm not entirely convinced that that's completely accurate. I can't help but wonder if he's like me and just hated feeling so different. You come to hate people because you feel like an alien and you want to feel close to them but you just can't. So instead of them being a positive force in your life they become a negative one, other than the few friends you find if you're lucky. It's tough.

Throw into that things like bullying, as you say, and it becomes increasingly different to establish any kind of meaningful bond to the people or community around you, which is very important in order to value them enough to really care about their wellbeing.
The sour grapes mentality has ended many lives prematurely

He never stood a chance and he is so similar to so many of us. What an evil world.
There is no evil here, only actions and reactions, ambition and suffering

There is no evil here, only actions and reactions, ambition and suffering
But suffering is inherently negative. I suppose it depends on perspective. However, I would not call a world of suffering in this magnitude anything less than evil.

But suffering is inherently negative. I suppose it depends on perspective but I would not call a world of suffering anything less than evil.
Evil only exists when a negative action is enacted upon you, in which case you're, right it all depends on perspective

Evil only exists when a negative action is enacted upon you, in which case you're, right it all depends on perspective
Most people in the US have happy go-lucky perspectives because they never experience the harsh grit of life and/or choose not to think deeply. However, when you look at holocausts like social isolation, slaughterhouses, predation in nature, etc it becomes clear that the painful outweighs the pleasant. Just like an animal in a slaughterhouse, Stair's suffering was ignored/automated by normies who choose to remain ignorant. He may have subconsciously wanted to be one of them(Sour Grapes), but in the end the mainstream is part of something inherently negative and saddening.

Last edited:
Most people in the US have happy go-lucky perspectives because they never experience the harsh grit of life. However, when you look at holocausts like social isolation, slaughterhouses, predation in nature, etc it becomes clear that the that the painful outweighs the pleasant. Just like an animal in a slaughterhouse, Stair's suffering was ignored/automated by normies who choose to remain ignorant. He may have subconsciously wanted to be one of them(Sour Grapes), but in the end the mainstream is part of something inherently negative and saddening.

Society is detestable, and people like Randy are an example of how that realization affects those who have not fallen victim to the state sponsored dehumanization of man

Society is detestable, and people like Randy are an example of how that realization affects those who have not fallen victim to the state sponsored dehumanization of man
I fundamentally agree. Even though the enlightened don't deserve to suffer in life, they are the only people doing anything to even try and make it better. Nothing will likely come of their actions but if anything fixes this world it will be people like EH, TK and Randy.

Even though the enlightened don't deserve to suffer in life, they are the only people doing anything to even try and make it better. Nothing will likely come of their actions but if anything fixes this world it will be people like EH, TK and Randy.
Correct, we live in complicated times and only a show of force will be enough to strip the steering wheel from those who's very lives are built off of our toiling and suffering

I don't understand how you can become obsessed with Danny Phantom as a grown adult. The show isn't even that good and the girls are ugly.

i can smell the soy in this thread

Wow this guy really hated his father. I've been watching his 2 hour video blog to his family.

I think his dad was way too hard on him and he probably felt kind of bullied and uncared for.

I can relate to so much of that. I guess he was a dangerous mix of having a large amount of anger in him plus this kind of mistreatment. I've had a lot of the same mistreatment but I'm not an angry or aggressive person other than a bit here and there because I'm a guy so that's natural.

EDIT -- Also, seeing all the hatred for Andrew in the comments on youtube mostly focused around his interests and personality has made me realise that I really have nothing AGAINST guys who are feminine or sensitive or gay or trans or any of that. I myself am a very sensitive guy. But I hate the AGENDA of the "LGBT community" these days. It's not the people, it's the current overarching ideology and the politics.

Once all that is stripped away... I'm a libertarian in this regard in that people can do and live as they please as long as it's not hurting others. In Andrew's case if he was treated a bit better maybe he wouldn't have become so angry and lost that he did what he did. That being said, somebody that unstable should of course be either locked in a psychiatric hospital or monitored very closely, not out of a desire to control but just to protect himself and others. Sad when it comes to that though as I'm a great believer in the importance of giving people freedom.

Last edited:
Ha! OK this just made my day XD

The coin flip video is great, he so calm about it. Most people show some anxiety or hesitation, he was just cold about it. You can see he was really dissociated from reality.

No. Randy Stair was an attention whore faggot that wasn't incel, and his murders were absolutely pointless. He's received more validation in death than this entire board combined.

No. Randy Stair was an attention whore faggot that wasn't incel, and his murders were absolutely pointless. He's received more validation in death than this entire board combined.

Erm... he was and he wasn't. I mean, I bet that him being so different to most people made it hard for him to find friends, love or sex. I know that's one of the biggest obstacles I have when it comes to finding those things.

So... it depends how you look at it.

The guy was hurting a LOT. Before people put it down to attention seeking or delusion they should bear in mind how much he was suffering inside due to the way his father treated him, his lack of compatibility with the world, etc. Otherwise why on Earth would someone feel that the only way to express themselves is to do such a terrible act? He was very frustrated and unhappy.

I can relate to almost everything he says, bar the violent stuff of course.