Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I support women’s rights

D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
I support women’s right to be used and discarded like cattle.
I support women’s right to have sex with their husbands even when they don’t want to.
I support women’s right to be arranged into marriages with decent men instead of bad boys.
I support women’s right to be beaten if they disobey their husbands.
I support women’s right to get stoned if they ever cheat.
I support women’s right to be outed if they sleep around.
I support women’s right to be refused abortions if their partner disapproves.

I proudly support and fight for women’s rights. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
295682ae9d364b56

You forgot one important thing, to ban female driving.

women should have tasers around their necks that dont allow them to leave the kitchen

Thats based tbh

They aren't even good in the kitchen nowday. Worthless females, good only for sex but often is better to masturbate. Want to make a gift to your lady? Get her a 2 round trip, from the kitchen to the bathroom.

They aren't even good in the kitchen nowday.
This. If I had £10 for every foid at Uni that couldn't make an egg, I'd have enough to buy a brand new six figure house.

Worthless females, good only for sex but often is better to masturbate. Want to make a gift to your lady? Get her a 2 round trip, from the kitchen to the bathroom.

This is gonna be on the front page of IT tomorrow and they are gonna act like this is some heinous fringe ideology only held by monsters and not like its held by the entire religion of Islam JFL :feelskek:

This is gonna be on the front page of IT tomorrow and they are gonna act like this is some heinous fringe ideology only held by monsters and not like its held by the entire religion of Islam JFL :feelskek:

Well well, what do we have here? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

B A S E D
A
S
E
D