Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I Support Tyrones Getting Lynched

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Tyrones and black foid feminists are the middleman between the manufactured African American community and the white Swiss Templar Pharaoh Chads who rule over them. Tyrone is the ultimate housenigga. Allow me to explain.

In human nature, at any time in any place... Who is it who enslaves who? It's moggers enslaving the mogged. Who is it that sold black slaves to the Arabs and later the whites? It was BBC tyrones. Blackcels must never forget that their people were enslaved by BBC tyrones in Africa and then sold to the chads and normies of other races. They must never forget that the black foids in Africa formed harems around these tyrones that enslaved their ancestors.

In America, the biggest and most tyrone of the slaves were selectively bred to create thug tyrone gladiators and BBC sex barbarians. The American tyrone was specifically bred to enforce caste hierarchy and eugenics in the African American community, they were bred to beat blackcels to death, cuck them and fuck all their foids. They are a weapon against the minds, bodies, and souls of blackcels... a weapon wielded by white chads and all foidkind.

Tyrones will never truly support the liberation of black slaves today (blackcel wageslaves), they will never truly be against the hidden buck breaking agenda, they will never be true Jews, Christians, or Muslims. Their social status greatly benefits from the suffering of lowborn blacks beneath them.

They are traitors and lapdogs of the elite. They should be lynched. But they should not be lynched by white racists, they should be lynched by blackcels.

All sex havers should get lynched

All sex havers should get lynched
Former incels who surgerymaxxed and went to the middle east to marry a virgin or something should not be lynched if they were poor and they somehow could afford the surgery through some kind of djinn intervention. But other than that, I agree.

Former incels who surgerymaxxed and went to the middle east to marry a virgin or something should not be lynched if they were poor and they somehow could afford the surgery through some kind of djinn intervention. But other than that, I agree.
Yeah i mean slayers. They should be lynched. Not normal married cucks.

Bobbu_Flay, a lookism poster insists that people like him because of his amazing personality, despite literally having autism, being 6'5 and 7/10 light-skin.

Yeah i mean slayers. They should be lynched. Not normal married cucks.
I mean cucks should be lynched too. We need incel religious law.
Bobbu_Flay, a lookism poster insists that people like him because of his amazing personality, despite literally having autism, being 6'5 and 7/10 light-skin.
Lightskin tyrones are the houseniggas of houseniggas.

Im using cucks for married people in general since they are betabuxing some roastie.

But yeah actual cuck numales should get it

Im using cucks for married people in general since they are betabuxing some roastie.

But yeah actual cuck numales should get it
Betabuxxing is gay and supports America and therfore it is extremely un-kosher.

I support ugly men who use spiritual shamanic powers to mentally manipulate younger virgin stacies into beckybuxxing them though.

Lynch tyrones, lynch chads, lynch foids, lynch normies, lynch every single person that exists in this shithole planet.

Humans are an evil parasitic demon entity.
@FuRed :smonk: