Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I suffer from this mental illness

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
I did a bipolar disorder test and tried to answer the questions as accurately as I can and this the result :
Bipolar disorder

Major symptoms are extreme mood changes in short period of times, little to no interest in the copes, activities you usually enjoy, feeling of sadness, guilt and worthlessness, difficulty to focus, to sleep, thoughts about suicide and death, extreme irratability, increased libido, dcreased need for sleep... I have litteraly all these symptoms.:feelsbadman:

At the end of the day, it's an online test.

if ur really worried see a psych

I was diagnosed with sever depression and hallucinations in 2011 maybe it's real but as you said it's just an online test
How did that happen ? Did you willingly take the test ?

life fuel going lower every single day

How did that happen ? Did you willingly take the test ?
I started hearing and seeing things and I was very suicidal. I started fighting with neighboors, classmates and family members cuz I thought they're insulting me when in fact they were greeting me or asking me for sth. My parents took me to a shrink... But another doctor told me that an untreated hypothyroidism can cause hallucinations and depression...
life fuel going lower every single day
Yep. My mental health is degrading every fucking month.

if ur really worried see a psych
I think you're right even tho I hate shrinks they're arrogant
If my parents did that I would be ashamed, embarrassed and just cringe.
But hey, we're all different.
Well, I was only 15 (or 16) years old at that time. And I really needed help cuz in the last days before I saw the shrink I started to see dogs and birds that talk to me... But as you said we're all different

Last edited:
My condolences it is over