Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I suffer from bad breath

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
And I wash my teeth at least 3 times a day, thats 1 more time than most normies. I even brush my tongue.

Rinse with tea-tree-oil daily or use Chlorhexidine Mouthwash

And I wash my teeth at least 3 times a day, thats 1 more time than most normies. I even brush my tongue.
Bad breath is also a digestion issue, personally I have digestion issue and can't absorb nutrients properly

boil olive oil with lemonade and then drink it.
you can also add some herbs but that's optional. i always drink this whenever i have bad smell from fasting or just from food.

or just check your dentist to avoid teeth problems that might be the reason 4 why your teeth are making bad smell.

Rinse with tea-tree-oil daily or use Chlorhexidine Mouthwash
boil olive oil with lemonade and then drink it.
you can also add some herbs but that's optional. i always drink this whenever i have bad smell from fasting or just from food.

or just check your dentist to avoid teeth problems that might be the reason 4 why your teeth are making bad smell.
I see, ill try it one day
Bad breath is also a digestion issue, personally I have digestion issue and can't absorb nutrients properly
Must br that because I always have bad smell

Are you a mouth breather?
I have bad breath and it's impossible to remove due to mouth breathing

I did too. But then I managed to solve it by realizing that I must brush my teeth for much longer than normal people. You should try it too.

Do you floss? It could honestly be that you have some food particles stuck.

Stop eating spicy food and garlic.

Over for redcels

I gargled with apple cider vinegar and swished around baking soda afterwards every day for more than a week. When I wake up now in the morning my breath barely smells bad. It is almost not noticeable. Where as in the past it used to smell disgusting.

Get a tongue scraper, only thing that truly helps