Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I suffer everyday

ArthurFleck886

ArthurFleck886

Greycel
OCD and anxiety ruin my life. No one can understand what I endure. Not only that, but no one is trying even to understand.

I was bullied at school, normies laughed at me in the subway. Two day ago, a girl blocked me for no apparent reason. I am constantly oppressed. But I'm a white heterosexual male so my suffering probably doesn't matter, right ? I'm a second-class citizen in my own country. I have no right to happiness. They can make fun of me, insult me, put me down continuously...

Some people ask, "Why there is violence in the world ?" And you know what, that bunch of hypocrites are responsible ! Because "the child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth".

We only have each other, nobody else will look out for us or sympathise with our plight.

I had a very shit day today ngl. Worst one in a while. Was gonna make a thread about it but cba

We can understand, obviously.

"the child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth".
Based phrase tbh. I feel u bro we are constantly trated like shit just because we are ugly

I just want to love and be loved :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Attachments

• masl.png
    masl.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 8
Arthur fleck irl ngltbhdedsrs

This feels like a troll acc.