Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I suffer an awful psychosis by weed rn

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
I got high after some time lighted up my cigarette but accidently lighted it too much , so an actual fire appeared I didn't see due to being too high and inhaled some fire I assume.

I convinced myself that I damaged my lungs and that I am about to die any moment by fire spreading and burning my lungs to ashes.

I still kinda believe its true and its freaking me. I think im never smoking again. Hope its a psychosis and I didnt actually harm myself.

@DarkStar

Over for weedcels

Dude, Your supposed to lightly lit the cigarette, Not too much or it will burn too fast

This shit is real man. Stoners are so addicted they live in denial

Dude, Your supposed to lightly lit the cigarette, Not too much or it will burn too fast
Yeah but did i inhale the fire? Im losing my shit rn going insane

When I used to smoke it I’d only do 3-4 tokes and still get a nice high. I used to stretch a 3.5 over 4 months this way

You should play the piano all crazy like bro!

When I used to smoke it I’d only do 3-4 tokes and still get a nice high. I used to stretch a 3.5 over 4 months this way
Idk im scared for my life i think its over i inhaled fire and probably permanently damaged my lungs

Idk im scared for my life i think its over i inhaled fire and probably permanently damaged my lungs
It doesn’t work like that, your lungs get fucked over time. Drink some milk and wait till the highs over so you can think rationally

It doesn’t work like that, your lungs get fucked over time. Drink some milk and wait till the highs over so you can think rationally
weed paranoia is death sentence

Yeah but did i inhale the fire? Im losing my shit rn going insane

How to light a cigarette​

To light a cigarette, you can use one of the following methods:
  • Disposable Lighter: Hold the filter end of the cigarette in your mouth and use a disposable lighter to ignite the tip. Inhale while the flame is still touching the tip to cause air to travel through the tobacco, causing it to light. Once lit, release the button on the lighter.
  • Match: Strike a match on a striker strip and hold it to the end of the cigarette, inhaling to help the flame spread and light the tobacco.
Alternative Methods
If you don’t have a lighter or match, you can try:
  • Grill Lighter: Use a grill lighter, which has a long stem and button, to ignite the cigarette. This method is quick and can be used in a pinch.
  • Electric Outlet: As a last resort, you can use a broken pencil and an electric outlet to generate a spark. This method requires caution and should only be attempted as a last resort.
General Tips
  • Always hold the filter end of the cigarette in your mouth, unless you’re smoking a non-filter cigarette, in which case you can smoke from either end.
  • Make sure to keep the flame or spark away from your face and clothing to avoid burns or accidents.
  • Be patient and gentle when lighting your cigarette to avoid damaging the filter or tobacco.
Remember to always prioritize safety and responsible smoking practices.

Found this guide, Enjoy.