Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I sucked my brother's dick as a joke"

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
38645791_885967941586470_3443664731657732096_n.jpg

The length to which foids would go for attention on social media. Also what kind of prank is putting your brother's dick in your mouth.

>tfw a foid will never play a prank on you

She have the facial structure of Jsanza.

I'd call her a perfect sister but unfortunately her brother's just Chad.

Sweet home Alabama kek

It's just a prank, bro.

Also, where can I find the video?

I've read a lot of moms and sisters fantasize about their Chad sons/brothers. Either he's an 8/10 or she's just the absolute highest level of slut the world has ever seen.

Anyone got pics of brother?

>listening to what women say and not watching what they do instead

Oh, child...

The incest thing is pretty sick tbh

its a prank bro! look the cameras right there dude!

How old is she? Seems fine.

Incest is wincest.

Just a prank bro

I wish I had a sister to play a prank like that on me

I looked it up. Turns out her brother was 6 JFL.

194 envious normies browsing rn
194 envious normies browsing rn

She's cute

Last edited:
I wish girls let me do that prank on them. But Its called "rape" smh

Volcel if you wouldn't, If I am that brother I'd give her to suck me every day, she's probably stupid enough to do it.
my sister isnt attractive , ( black, no long hairs, bad face ) so no
that girl above? maybe

The length to which foids would go for attention on social media. Also what kind of prank is putting your brother's dick in your mouth.

Incest tehehehe

can she suck mine? as a joke?

wtf. stupid thot.

Give sauce pls, i need this

Obligatory
Bigjb21 oct 16 2012 god i wish that were me 2989430
obese Truecel

Average foid IQ on display here.

Imagine those thick young lips on your dick... hnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

I would guess re-creating a joke from southpark episode, but her being a dumb femoid not realizing situation tottaly changes in her context.

every day we drift further away from gods light

Chad is so great rven his own sister wants his cock

Damn that made my dick as hard as a rock tbh i wish i had a sister to suck my dick everyday.

Shit, looked it up now too. I thought you meant 6/10, not 6 years old lol. And the girl is 13. Nvm I asked for the video, was just joking, nothing to see here FBI.

She literally posted a completely illegal video that could ruin her life I have no clue what website let her upload that, high IQ indeed

Why is this shit socially acceptable nowadays? Why is it okay for women to act like this? :feelsrope:
I know right? And she is so nonchalant about it like if she got caught stealing a candy at a store "Relax it wasn´t a big deal it was just a candy bar" or in this instance her little brothers dick. The degeneracy of this sick society is fucked up! Had this happened and found not even 50 years ago she would have be ridiculed or even cast out by society but in today´s modern society it´s no biggy teehee.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back