Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i SUCK at online games

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
What rhythm games, also have you tried Touho? I kind of want to get into it.MOBAs are practically dead now other than League and DOTA. CCGs took over for a while and now it’s battle royale games
LR2, DJMax, O2Jam,Osu Mania
I tried touhou games but I barely play it I still have them on my pc though, love touhou music, it's what made me interested into the game itself

I tried touhou games but I barely play it I still have them on my pc though, love touhou music, it's what made me interested into the game itself
Music is amazing heard the guy who created it made the music as well

Have you tried playing osu standard?

It's so much fun to hit some good jumps

Have you tried playing osu standard?

It's so much fun to hit some good jumps

yeah and taiko and ctb, but I sucked the three of them and only mania I am good at

Its sad if your skill is clearly about average yet still too bad to go pro :/

Ah I see.

The top tier mania players are also inhuman

koreans are god at rhythm games especially at mania, rarely I see a westerner at the top in mania I guess the euro guy that likes 4k spamming is one example

koreans are god at rhythm games especially at mania, rarely I see a westerner at the top in mania I guess the euro guy that likes 4k spamming is one example
what the actual fuck

I'm eventually got pretty good at online games. My biggest hurdle was breaking into the social network of people who are also good at PvP. Like, back in Vanilla and TBC, I had a lot of fun world pvping. I didn't need to make friends I could just PvP on my own and I had all the fun I could ever want. But in WoTLK eventually there just wasn't any Wpvp and everything became more arena focus'd. It took me the entire expansion to get over my anxiety and actually try to queue up for an arena match.

I just played 2's to cap points and get my bare minimum of gear so I could keep dueling people. I was pretty addicted so my skills were high, but my inhibition was crippling. Didn't want to play with anyone. Didn't think anyone would actually want to play with me, didn't think I had the skills that I did. Etc.

Eventually I broke out and started meeting people who basically encouraged me to trust myself. I got into the PvP community and did pretty well in the rankings. top percentile.

Whenever I've tried to play a new game, online, I hit this wall. Despite what I learned from WoW, I can't have confidence in myself and talk to people and build a network of teammates and friends. So I don't have fun with the multiplayer online games since it usually ends up feeling like everyone else is having fun but me.

I'm eventually got pretty good at online games. My biggest hurdle was breaking into the social network of people who are also good at PvP. Like, back in Vanilla and TBC, I had a lot of fun world pvping. I didn't need to make friends I could just PvP on my own and I had all the fun I could ever want. But in WoTLK eventually there just wasn't any Wpvp and everything became more arena focus'd. It took me the entire expansion to get over my anxiety and actually try to queue up for an arena match.

I just played 2's to cap points and get my bare minimum of gear so I could keep dueling people. I was pretty addicted so my skills were high, but my inhibition was crippling. Didn't want to play with anyone. Didn't think anyone would actually want to play with me, didn't think I had the skills that I did. Etc.

Eventually I broke out and started meeting people who basically encouraged me to trust myself. I got into the PvP community and did pretty well in the rankings. top percentile.

Whenever I've tried to play a new game, online, I hit this wall. Despite what I learned from WoW, I can't have confidence in myself and talk to people and build a network of teammates and friends. So I don't have fun with the multiplayer online games since it usually ends up feeling like everyone else is having fun but me.
I was complete dog shit st wow pvp too much stuff going on and what not, actually that was any mmorpg pvp for me.

What clas did you main btw

https://osu.ppy.sh/rankings/mania/performance
The first westener appears at #20

Taiko is ruled by Japanese people(One american is at #5 though)

https://osu.ppy.sh/rankings/taiko/performance

And Catch & Standard are pretty mixed for some reason
yup westerners are not good at mania-like games for some reason but I don't believe it's because mania is the latest that came from osu, there are mania-like games that goes way back more than a decade ago. I have to say mania was just inspired by them

yup westerners are not good at mania-like games for some reason but I don't believe it's because mania is the latest that came from osu, there are mania-like games that goes way back more than a decade ago. I have to say mania was just inspired by them
I guess the interest.for mania isn't there from western people on average. Yeah nost osu modes are inspired / newer versions of older games

The average height in South Korea is only 5'9 though. Or do you mean for Asian standards?
Asian standards but they're also considered average like USA? Europe is full of 5'11 and above, but it's safe to say SK has a lot of 6+ too especially the youngcels

Asian standards but they're also considered average like USA? Europe is full of 5'11 and above, but it's safe to say SK has a lot of 6+ too especially the youngcels
I guess my standards are a little off because I live in my own personal hell as a manlet (Aka northern Germany) The next level of hell would be the netherlands

I guess the interest.for mania isn't there from western people on average. Yeah nost osu modes are inspired / newer versions of older games
Maybe, I wasn't also that interested in the three osu modes while I have played them for a while I just couldn't get good at it.
I guess my standards are a little off because I live in my own personal hell as a manlet (Aka northern Germany) The next level of hell would be the netherlands
it's over

Thats rope fuel tbh, video games are like the only incels can ever be good at

Chads beat incels at games in my experience
lol take a look at mlg or any top gaming tournament, its all full of subhumans. Particularly asian subhumans.

lol take a look at mlg or any top gaming tournament, its all full of subhumans. Particularly asian subhumans.
Those Asian subhumans all have gook gfs. Ive seen it. Been to a korean LoL LAN party. Men and women laughing and yelling in gookspeak

If you didn't grow up playing those kinds of games then it's going to be really hard for you to even be as much as mediocre at them.

Those Asian subhumans all have gook gfs. Ive seen it. Been to a korean LoL LAN party. Men and women laughing and yelling in gookspeak
doesn't make them chads tho

I get raped in every competitive pvp game, it's not even funny.

I hate people so I would love to be the online game troll and griefer, but I suck so I get raped.

And I can't stand playing coop either because everyone online seems to be either a bigger autist than i am, or a fucking normalfag with a girlfriend or a wife, or worse yet a femoid. I got banned from so many places and picked out of countless clans because as soon as there is a femoid, I go batshit crazy on her.

So i even play GTA online solo.

Maybe you should try a game that isn't too competitive. Team Fortress 2 is great, but be wary, new players are often made fun of for their lack of skill and cosmetic items

Maybe you should try a game that isn't too competitive. Team Fortress 2 is great, but be wary, new players are often made fun of for their lack of skill and cosmetic items
I suck at any form of shooters

I suck at any form of shooters
Alot of us do in the beginning, luckily TF2 is very laidback and cool. The gameplay is easy to learn, fun to play, addictive, and overall great. But there are some Tryhards that will kill you no matter what, even if you were being friendly. If FPS is not what you're interested in, then maybe Rocket League or Skyrim could be fun for you. If it's singleplayer you want, then try Dishonored, Deus Ex, Doom (the original or the reboot), Spec Ops: the line.

Alot of us do in the beginning, luckily TF2 is very laidback and cool. The gameplay is easy to learn, fun to play, addictive, and overall great. But there are some Tryhards that will kill you no matter what, even if you were being friendly. If FPS is not what you're interested in, then maybe Rocket League or Skyrim could be fun for you. If it's singleplayer you want, then try Dishonored, Deus Ex, Doom (the original or the reboot), Spec Ops: the line.
i can't really enjoy single player games unless they are really fast paced (asura's wrath, metal gear rising: revengeance, bayonetta for example), that's one reason i don't like those stealth type games and the metal gear original series.

I also like JRPG games where i can just sit back and grind without having to put too much work in it (dragon quest, final fantasy, chrono trigger, phantasy star, secret of mana) . Mobile jrpg games are really fun as well, my favourite game series is fate/ grand order, i've invested around $500 in it in the past 8 months, it's amazing, and full of waifus.

card games are probably my favorite type of game series, that's why i played yugioh for so long, currently playing shadowverse.