Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I suck at large group conversations.

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
When its a group of 5 or less, I can do alright. But anything with 8+, my brain starts to shut down because the conversation is moving so quickly. This happened yesterday during the 4th. In a small group I could control the conversation and what not, but once everyone is together at the table, I just turn into an autistic retard.

LMAO i actually fully feel you on that.
I've improved vastly on it though... You just get better at it the more you work to become more NT
I used to not even be able to talk to 3 people at once

I always stay quiet if it’s more than 2 people I’m talking to, lol

I end up taking everything into consideration (my voice, what’s the topic, how to contribute to the talk), realize if I say something it will sound stupid and just keep quiet.

I always stay quiet if it’s more than 2 people I’m talking to, lol.
LMAO i actually fully feel you on that.
I've improved vastly on it though... You just get better at it the more you work to become more NT
I used to not even be able to talk to 3 people at once
Seems like the more people you add in the lower you have to lower your iq

Seems like the more people you add in the lower you have to lower your iq
Yeah because you have to appeal to a higher amount of people, when i'm now in a bigger group i usually break off the bigger group into smaller group and have my own conversations within the group.. and only include the larger group when i wan't to ask something that pertains to the whole group

In groups, everyone is talking among themselves while you're out on the sidelines waiting your turn to speak. And when you talk, people try to talk over you. It's just a frustrating experience.

I suck at everything
This too. Never been good at anything.

I'm better at 1 on 1 conversations. More than two people and I can't keep up with the conversations, and I become quiet and usually don't have a turn to say anything.

Also why I don't really talk that much on Discord servers. :feelsbadman:

kek I can barely hold a conversation with one person. It's over for me.

I'm better at 1 on 1 conversations. More than two people and I can't keep up with the conversations, and I become quiet and usually don't have a turn to say anything.

:feelsrope:

its over for u

you could have it worse. i struggle to talk to anyone thats not close family.

I suck at both

If the people at the group like me and dont see me as a mental retarded, i have no problems chatting in a 8 ppl group.

LOL, when I’m at a group with that many people and I don’t know them well they just ignore me. I’ll try to contribute to the convo but they’ll just either ignore what I said or awkwardly nod than go back to talking to each other.

same here, it’s why I have never used a voice chat before

Mehh. I fer and suck even at posting on discussion boards while people who formulate elaborate non autistic posts here say they suck. Mogs me.

The worst is sometimes when people speak unexpected to me my mouth magically modifies the stuff I say to a different short and by me inconspicious perceived sentence often nothing to do with the sentence I imagine in my brain in the first place. Sometimes even then it's grammatically or conentually bullshit or incomplete.

And I don't know how group conversation works...

It's over.

Last edited:
The feel when you try to say something and everyone just shuts you down :feelsrope::feelsbadman: