Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Suck At Driving

Stoopiding1

Stoopiding1

Self-banned
-
I've been learning how to drive and it's really hard, almost impossible.
I press the gas pedal and I go zooming, I press the brake I stop instantly.
My parents have been trying to teach me, but I can never get it right.

They always say that learning to drive takes time and patience but then get mad at me for failing on the first try.
I've been trying but my mom still complains, Mom hasn't stopped nagging me since.

Driving Sucks

Pacience really is the question. You first world crackers have no fucking clue about a manual transmission in a car. THAT IS A HELL FOR AN INITIATED.

I stopped diving after my expensive watch died....

Man, I loved that watch!

I used to fondly look at it all the time

They always say that learning to drive takes time and patience but then get mad at me for failing on the first try.
I've been trying but my mom still complains, Mom hasn't stopped nagging me since.

Driving Sucks
press the gas and the brake slowly jfl, like 1/8 or 1/4

Driving Sucks
Good go ER (in driving)

Driving will one day become a chore for you.

It took me 3 times to pass my practical test but I aced my theory straight off the bat

youll get used to it. I recommend buying a black bmw e92 or a white chevy express as ur first car

This is actually true. The amount of situational awareness needed to operate a 2000lb death machine is exhausting, especially in places where ppl drive like nutjobs. It's better to just take public transit.
I fully agree with you, brocel. I have to wake up at untimely hours just to wage. I couldn't fathom driving whilst cranky and having to be aware of poor drivers.

You're going to make mistakes. Trite, but always true. Your parents are assholes. It reminds me that normies make awful parents. It's like they forget their mistakes when they were learning to drive.

Same. My spacial awareness is horrendous.

Driving is not really a problem
Getting your driving license is a whole new problem

Sounds like the car tbh. I've driven cars that stop on a dime the minute your foot grazes the break and same for the gas. I've also driven cars that take a small century to stop when you hit the break. You just have to get used to how that car drives

Meh, kind of in the same boat. never really learned well, but thats why I just take the bus

I know how to drive Im just too anxious to sit in the car with the instructor and take the test

It can take some time to get the hang of it. I'm pretty decent overall

You can't be as bad as this guy... I've heard he's a legendary bad driver!

Sb spongebob2 630x

Last edited:

Driving Sucks
Give it a quick jab with the gas and then lift the cluth a little while,
the car should start rolling, at that point (like, one and half second later) slightly press the gas and lift the clutch relativly smoothly.
Another second passes, chnage to second gear, you should be moving fast enoough at that point.

Driving sucks. The roads are poorly designed and the other cars are piloted by assholes

go to an empty parking lot and just practice driving there. Tap the accelerator gently then the brake and test how it reacts, keep practicing. In like 1 week MAXIMUM you'll get used to it then get on the road and see how its like.

just practice

go to an empty parking lot and just practice driving there. Tap the accelerator gently then the brake and test how it reacts, keep practicing. In like 1 week MAXIMUM you'll get used to it then get on the road and see how its like.
This. Start there first and then slowly make your way to up to driving around quiet neighborhoods, then normal roadways, and eventually the highways.

Driving Sucks
If you can’t drive an automatic car then you simply shouldn’t drive. If this is so difficult then manual would be a nightmare for you