Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I struggle with false accusations

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
I struggle with false accusations it really is devastating to be falsely accused because you’re socially guilty until proven innocent. To start off my first struggle with false accusations I will tell you all about what happened to me when I did dancing for PE in school. Each boy in school would have a girl partner to dance with when doing dancing for PE in the seventh grade and I never even saw a false accusation coming, I got falsely acused of touching a girls breast when doing dancing for PE it was horrible every one believed her and I was being pulled up like I had committed the worst crime imaginable I even got sent to the principals office to be told I’d be expelled if it where to ever happen again.

Three years later I struggled with my next false accusation I’m walking to my tutors house while not being able to see the lady walking in front of me because it was a hilly street full of parked cars. I was literally just walking the same direction as her because I was coincidentally travelling the same direction. I find myself getting closer to my tutors house to be pulled up only to be defended by my tutor who explained I was just walking to his house.

To move on to my next false accusation story I’d like to start by saying I can’t believe how stupid some people are. I walked in to the bathroom to see some guy doing graffiti and as I walk out some lady says she’ll report me if she catches me doing it again. What the fuck is wrong with that dumb bitch she smells paint and sees a guy walk out of a room so she automatically concludes that guy as guilty. She thinks her logic is good with out realising it’s week and doesn’t prove the case.

To move on to another false accusation story I’ll share a time I adjusted my pants at a swimming pool and some paranoid bitch falsely accused me off masturbating over her I even got approached by her father saying to me “ get up the other end of the pool before I knock you out “ I left the swimming pool that day I couldn’t stand that false accusation case.

And finally here’s a false accusation story about a time my twenty fifth birthday was ruined I said hi to some lady at the bar and got ignored so some cowardly guy approached that same lady I said hi to in order to make her uncomfortable and that lady at the bar starts crying. A few minutes later that same cowardly guy flirts with an underage girl so what does he do after flirting with an underage girl? He falsely acused me of making an adult lady at a bar cry and threatens to punch me in the face over his false accusations and gues what he doesn’t even do what he threatens to do.

Brutal, entire world hates you.

I said hi to some lady at the bar and got ignored so some cowardly guy approached that same lady I said hi to in order to make her uncomfortable and that lady at the bar starts crying. A few minutes later that same cowardly guy flirts with an underage girl so what does he do after flirting with an underage girl? He falsely acused me of making an adult lady at a bar cry and threatens to punch me in the face over his false accusations and gues what he doesn’t even do what he threatens to do.
humans are randomly generated fr

humans are randomly generated fr

That is based I mean wether or not anyone is good or bad is a gamble because you never know the odds of wether you’ll encounter a pleasant person or a horrific person so I’m always on the middle ground with my bets on anyone you can never rule out the worst or the best

over for normies who feel the need to impress a social circle

That's what being an incel is :blackpill:
Sorry you had to live all of this shit brocel :feelsbadman:

over for normies who feel the need to impress a social circle
season 5 goo goo gas GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Well, I’ve never been falsely accused of anything specific.
But foids are always talking shit about me. Like saying that I am creepy or weird.
I assume that everyone is out to get me. So I take steps to protect myself.
For example, I never get in an elevator with a foid.

Condolences.
Fakecels here won't relate to you here though. The fact that it has happened consistently means this is a life long issue you'll face.
Normies go through life without having to worry about being mistreated like this on a daily basis , hence why they live so blissfully compared to us.
I know that feeling all too well. That's what happens when your unattractive face infuriates normies.
The only solution is to NEET and escape from wageslaving or school.
The problem with this is that If you reach this point in life where your constantly threatened by normies with violence and hate , eventually you'll come across a normie who may very well kill you.
It sounds crazy to fakecels and normies , but humans aren't logical and are wired to treat ugly people badly. Keep yourself safe if possible at all times.
There may come a point in your life where a normie may attempt to murder you out of anger knowing how dark triad normies can be. Don't underestimate how fragile life can be. For many this sounds like paranoid rambling but from a incel like you who has been through these situations throughout your life , you'll understand.
@Clownworldcell it only takes one drunk peacocking cunt to king hit you outside a bar and leave you dead

I almost got my head taken out by a bat jfl by a normie.
I think you got to see it to believe it , this doesn’t make sense and sounds paranoid to some brocels.

If you NEET , you should be safe but if you go out and wageslave like I do , then you might want to think about your safety.
Below the level of language, their reptile brain is probably thinking "who'll miss a deformed genetic dead end?" An instinct perhaps started by inbreeding deformities, animal infanticide, etc

@Clownworldcell it only takes one drunk peacocking cunt to king hit you outside a bar and leave you dead
I’m well aware of how people see me as a week guy that would loose to most people in fights I’m five foot seven and sixty four kilos

I’m well aware of how people see me as a week guy that would loose to most people in fights I’m five foot seven and sixty four kilos
Damn, I hope you wear baggy leather jackets or something.

In Australia, intent can decide whether you're carrying a weapon, so always have a ball with a bat, or an Apple with a knife, etc

64 kilos, I would recommend a home gym if possible while also hiding your muscles because a gymmaxxed manlet actually attracts tall lanklets looking for a fight

We've got similar heights, it's death tier in Australia