Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I stopped watching one of my favourite cooking influencers when I found out she was dating a tall chad

Shortgin

Shortgin

Greycel
I've unsubbed and not interested all of her youtube vids when I saw on of my go-to female influencers reveal her boyfriend in one of her vids. Just for context, the girl Is a professional chef but is an ugly rice, a short one at that. But her boyfriend was some tall, handsome, white prick, I stared at the screen in disbelief and annoyance before immediately unsubbing and never viewing her content again.

Most female jewtubers are gonna be like that

cooking influencers?

wtf is this gay shit

Why would you watch female YouTubers in the first place ?

I've never watched a female YouTuber in my life for more than a few seconds. I have no idea how anyone could tolerate listening to their squeaky obnoxious voices

I've never watched a female YouTuber in my life for more than a few seconds. I have no idea how anyone could tolerate listening to their squeaky obnoxious voices
I'm lonely and ig It was therapeutic for me until I realised she was just another bitch like every other girl, there's no escape.

Same. If I click a video and hear a female voice, I immediately close the tab

It's crazy how there is a chad-one for everyone (foid).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back