Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I stopped to look at a foid while at work and she laughed at me

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
I work in retail and as I was doing my work a foid passed by and I suddenly stopped doing my work and began looking at her. She had a pretty face and the perfect skinny body I prefer. She looked at me and then proceeded to laugh to herself. She probably thought it was pathetic that I was entranced by her, so much so that I would stop in the middle of my job just to stare at her. Probably another power trip for her.

i used to do this, but after hearing faceandlms i also ended social contract with women, its useless and only makes you more depressed.

same here. now I just don't give a fuck and stare at them regardless of the face they make (disgust or straight up laughter).

same here. now I just don't give a fuck and stare at them regardless of the face they make (disgust or straight up laughter).
foids didnt called cucks ?

I once was on a train and a foid thought I was filming her feet or something (I was just staring at my phone) and she screamed that I was harassing her and I was scared shitless

My condolences

I once was on a train and a foid thought I was filming her feet or something (I was just staring at my phone) and she screamed that I was harassing her and I was scared shitless
The state of foids in the 21st century filming her feet is rape now

I looked at a few sexy women at my school and they got creeped out simply because I was checking them out.

Should've beaten her till she couldn't laugh anymore

You work in retail as an incel?

Don't look at foids kn work place bro as a sub8 male

You should stare into her soul.

I work in retail and as I was doing my work a foid passed by and I suddenly stopped doing my work and began looking at her. She had a pretty face and the perfect skinny body I prefer. She looked at me and then proceeded to laugh to herself. She probably thought it was pathetic that I was entranced by her, so much so that I would stop in the middle of my job just to stare at her. Probably another power trip for her.
ER fuel

i used to do this, but after hearing faceandlms i also ended social contract with women, its useless and only makes you more depressed.

I would have probably ignored her, I have my earphones on most of the time so what are they going to do?
The state of foids in the 21st century filming her feet is rape now

I looked at a few sexy women at my school and they got creeped out simply because I was checking them out.
That is how it is with me, If I even make so much as eye contact they get intimidated or defensive.
You work in retail as an incel?
JFL if you work in Retail, That is major SSS-tier RageFuel.
Don't look at foids kn work place bro as a sub8 male

As Sub5 men, we are pretty much a fucking Joke in the eyes of Femoids.

In the future sub 4's will be required to wear sunglasses to prevent any eye-contact with foids